Game of Thrones & GOT Spinoffs

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Max Mosley, May 26, 2011.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

This would be the perfect time for them to go against reader/viewer expectations, wouldn't it? He/They would throw everyone off track.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Got it on dvd. That shit had me shook like it could happen

I wasn't shocked as much asad that they ended the character like that.

3. orejon4

4. The Dark King

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Are you sure he's dead and done for good? Even though they changed and omitted some things compared to the novel and his fate has yet to be revealed, there are enough clues given throughout the the series on how his story's not done . And "no" I don't mean he comes back as a White Walker or wight.

6. orejon4

7. The Dark King

He said he's not coming back. So even if the character comes back it won't be him and for five years he's been Jon Snow.

8. The Dark King

Read thishttp://variety.com/2015/tv/news/game-of-thrones-jon-snow-dead-finale-season-five-kit-harington-1201519627/

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

This shit broke my heart but the constant deaths and and misfortune for main characters keeps this shit fresh

I've seen a number of bbc (british broadcasting corp u fuckers :smt005) shows like this years back....bucking the trend of keeping stars in shows to fill seats

If the walking dead was on the bbc when they were knocking off stars, rick would have been killed and replaced with another guy to shock viewers

10. orejon4

Damn!

#TDKcrushingallhope

11. The Dark King

But now there are no more heroes to route for

12. The Dark King

It's GOT what hope lol

13. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

We'll just wait and see. Jon Snow, Tyrion, Arya and Dany are essentially the main heroes. The whole mystery behind who Jon Snow's mother is and if he really is Ned Stark's son still needs to be resolved, so I doubt he's done. He clearly won't be in the next season.

14. orejon4

[YOUTUBE]jQyv_1Qoqco[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah, and the theory about who his parents really are blew me away, but it seems entirely plausible. That's why I'm hoping against all hope, despite TDK's raining on my parade, lol.

15. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I've not read the books. But, what if, ultimately, the bad guys win when its all said and done? How are we going to feel if we get to end of the series and evil triumphs?

Think about it. This show has been the anti - Lord Of The Rings. A kind of twisted fairy tale where loyalty, noblenes and morality is rewarded not with a happily ever after but with a severed head or a knife to the gut from the very same people who's lives you just saved.

This show could end with the very characters we despise rulling the Iron Throne, after all. It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

The ultimate fucked ending would be no one eventually gets the Iron Throne because the White Walkers come through and kill everyone & everything, because fools are too caught up with fighting each other over status and power that won't matter in the long run.

17. The Dark King

And vengence these assholes can't let anything go and they never seem to care who it hurts. Like the Night's watch turning on Jon Snow for what? Because they'd rather get the wildlings back but won't think about what happens when the white walkers come.
    Hope that little bitch Ollie is the first to go.

18. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

That was an example of individuals so stuck on keeping the status quo at all costs. Plus like Stannis, most of the Watch that took part in that betrayal are all Watch members who haven't had any encounters with White Walkers or wights. Most of them are either already dead, or sent away (Sam) and the small few that may remain will most likely be killed for being loyal to Jon Snow.

19. The Dark King

Well can't wait till these assholes learn. What reason did they think he was keeping them around? Weakness?

20. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member