#German lives matter??

Discussion in 'In the News' started by MrT, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I've been to Cologne last October and I was surprised.

2. FG

FG Well-Known Member

This is supposed to be compared to black life matters????? Seriously?

3. MrT

MrT Member

not at all, and not surprising to see many reply to my posts with little if any input on the story.
    The problem here is not genuine immigration, it is the very common attitude of many Arab and African men towards women. a fact repeated by events like this in many places around the world. Don`t shoot the messenger.

I would like to see posters reactions here if 1000 drunk white men as a minority in a country surrounded and sexually harassed local girls!

4. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

You're implying sexual assault is a part of the cultural DNA of African and Arab men, which is racist propaganda.

Arabs and Africans didn't start immigrating to the EU yesterday, yet I've never heard of a story like this before.

In the West, the fact is very few immigrants from Africa or the Middle East are committing rapes.

If this wasn't the case, no way in hell would the EU be taking in hundreds of thousands of them.

This is a one off IMO.

5. MrT

MrT Member

I agree with much of what you say. It is also a failure of some countries planning (in Germanys recent case none!) to assist immigrants into their country, but many men have come from all over the world to places like North America/UK/OZ for decades etc and not had this widespread level of sexual predatory attitude and action.

I`m pro immigration, multiculturalism, these communities need to deal with it from within, but sadly many play the victim card they are being "targeted" by the right or racists etc.

6. MrT

MrT Member

no not implying that at all, and if you do some research, this is not at all one off, gang rapes in OZ, UK, France and Scandinavia where local girls where targeted. Now I`m not saying all are like this, but these communities need to work from within to change these attitudes IMO

7. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Saudi Arabia does not accept refugees from Syria. It said that it would help Germany by financing the comnstruction of mosques.
    Salafist I assume, thus creating another problem down the line.
    Europe has no obligation to accept these people, any more than other countries. And we dont even know who is coming.

8. sarah23

It happened in Cologne and other German cities. Also, there were similar problems in Sweden and Helsinki over New Years Eve.
    The issue with Cologne is that the authorities tried to cover it up. And thats why the Police chief in Cologne was dismissed by the state Government.

9. sarah23

Over 500 incidents have now ben lodged with the Police in Cologne.
    This wil be a game changer in Europes attitude to refugees from outside the Union.

10. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

:smt038

We won't take in our own brethren into our Coutnry...but we'll finance the mosques you'll need in yours..:shock:

Talk about NERVE.

Just like Mexico(one of the richest countries on earth) telling Americans that we must let in their hoards,educate them,house,and heal them,...while they deport illegals from their own country.:shock:

Talk about NERVE.

11. MrT

MrT Member

12. MrT

MrT Member

There were 38 reports of rape and sexual assault filed after the We Are Sthlm festival, which uses the postal abbreviation for Stockholm, in 2014 and 2015, according to police, who released the information on Monday after the Dagens Nyheter (DN) newspaper suggested that there had been a cover-up.

The paper reported it had seen a memo from last summer, warning police ahead of the event that there was a known "problem with young men who rub themselves against young girls" at the festival.

Police would not say how many men had been linked to the alleged assaults, but DN reported that as many as 50 Afghan refugees who had come to Sweden without their parents were suspected to be involved.

On Monday night, police said that a teenage boy, 15, had been charged with assault and sexual assault against two 14-year-old girls at the event.

13. sarah23

14. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

This is indeed horrible and I hope that all guilty parties are arrested and prosecuted. I just don't want the actions of a few to be used to condemn an entire group of people. Unfortunately, I've already experienced what that's like living in the U.S.

15. sarah23

Rather than hiding what happened, its better if the Police and Justice follow up on these crimes.

Otherwise it will be portrayed as All African and Arab men assaulting all white women.

16. orejon4

True. Crimes committed by non-whites are usually used to make generalizations about all non-whites. It never seems to happen in reverse, though.

17. sarah23

That is true.

18. sarah23

Also white women do not wish to be used by racists, to co0ndemn non whites.

19. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Ah Very intriguing

20. orejon4

Very true. The crime only says something about the person who committed it, period. People should respect the victim and the process and see that justice is served.