#German lives matter??

Discussion in 'In the News' started by MrT, Jan 5, 2016.

1. MrT

MrT Member

thats a good point - but you make it sound like white women can't be racist, and the minority mens act of targeting white womens isn't based on racism - but it is!

racism is not secluded to white men, as many would like to think

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I read about that Sarah. All over Europe especially where the refugees are settled there had been a lot of news stories about it. The right are having a massive field day because of a lack of reporting and they will use it in the next elections in Sweden,Denmark,Germany etc. The police should had enforced the law and because they stood by and the cover up the right took advantage of it.

3. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Thats true.
    But I was making the point that some are using this sexual assault on white women, to their political advantage.
    And I trhink most white women just want the perpetrators just to be arrested.

4. MrT

MrT Member

Yeah I agree.

The trouble is the right wingers will use this, and have tried to in the past, but most even fairly conservative ppl wouldn't give them much credit.

What is making many start to listen, (or will) is that the politically correct main stream media, have swept it under the rug, and this includes Gov agencies..

The police in UK, Scandinavia, France and now Germany have covered up really evil crimes because of the ethnicity of the attackers, thats just madness! After all these are real crimes, and there is a common theme here, organized men attacking local women, "because" they are local women of a different race, religion they have no respect for.

If these men were Neo Nazis targeting migrant women? surely it should be reported that that are?!

And I`m sure 99% of white ppl would be furious.

Now Russian media have gotten involved...

The alleged rape of a 13-year-old Russian-speaking girl in Berlin, supposedly by asylum-seekers, has fuelled anti-migrant protests from Germany's large Russian community.

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-eu-35413134

5. sarah23

It started as assaults on German women.
    Now it has become part of anti immigrant debate.
    As a European woman I just want too see our Justice prosecute these men.
    I dont want it to be anti immigrant.

6. sarah23

I think its a pity that this is making a division between Europeans and non Europeans
    Despite these latest incidents in Germany, I dont think most women have any real problem with the majority of immigrants, Arab, African, muslim or not.

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

As Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. said, "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."

I think it's about time for those governments of the world to have a meaningful discussion about this. Put aside the politics of fear and mistrust. Nothing can be solved when violence against people becomes a standard.

8. Soulthinker

The right wing press in the US is mentioning it too.

9. MrT

MrT Member

I think its interesting abut saying Europeans and non- Europeans, many immigrants have come to European countries seeking a better life...making then Epean to a point,,, Fair enough too... but when a million walk across the boarder and demand their right...that can bee seen as different, as it is.

the point I made from the start, is where are the people from these communities, religions speaking out against these men? the genuine peaceful immigrants will suffer the backlash...because these men are committing real crimes, its not right wing scare tactics

10. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

You can be anti-immigrant all you want..the immigrants ya'll let in are very anti-immigration themselves...when it comes to THEIR countries.

We see that in America with the mexican illegals.

11. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Flame, I'm curious (and I'm not trying to be a smarta** - I'm genuinely curious): You speak a lot about immigrants, Mexicans in particular, in a negative light. Did you have a personal experience that colors your view towards them?

12. hulkx

hulkx Active Member

Perhaps you should consider the opinion of most men too. You know, the overwhelming majority of people (men) who will ultimately help process and police the migrants the countries of europe are bending over backwards to accommodate. The same migrants who don't particularly care about your freedoms, rights and sensibilities.

You have several countries in Europe with overly feminized laws and leadership. Good luck with the shit-storm your woefully incompetent leadership is bringing to your law abiding citizens.

Immigration is a good thing. Immigration that is law abiding and done the correct way. What Europe has on it's hands now is just sad.

13. Soulthinker

Read it also happened in Finland,Austria,Switzerland,and Sweden. There were other attacks in several German cities and towns.

14. MrT

MrT Member

yes it is, the attitude to women from this culture shocking, but feminists make a big deal about of a pick up artist :rolleyes:

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe...l/news-story/62e6becbea85b217acfa895fe770e811

A GANG of 12 British men have been jailed for a total of 140 years for the repeated rape and sexual abuse of a vulnerable schoolgirl they saw as “utterly worthless”.
    Eleven were jailed for rape and a 12th man was jailed for sexual activity with a child under 16.
    Their victim was aged 13 and 14 when she was repeatedly raped and sexually abused and passed around by the men.

15. sarah23

White priviledge didn't help these women.
    On the contrary, being white and female meant that you weren't taken seriously.

16. MrT

MrT Member

its not that they weren't taken seriously, its because the crimes were covered up for politically correct purposes.

17. sarah23

Either way, it comes to the same result.
    These women were ignored

18. Soulthinker

True MrT. The police should had done their job in enforcing the law. The PC excuse is just a cop out. To be branded racist for arresting or get a man of another race from raping a woman of any race is crimminal.

19. MrT

MrT Member

"being white and female meant that you weren't taken seriously"

but this was your point and it wasn't true, it was a cover up by the police, don't make it sound like the women were "ignored"

20. FG

FG Well-Known Member

This thread has bothered me from the start. The titel is deeply offensive.
    Yes, its horrible what has happened in NOT only Germany, the exact thing has happened in many cities around Europé at the same time, so thats strike one, "german lives matter"....... Besides, did they die? strike two is even worse; these events can not possible be compared to black men being unproportionally shot by the police in the US. No, i dont minimalize rape etc, but dont compared it to being killed
    Why is anyone interacting with this "Sarah"???? Everything " she" posts is troll-garbage