Germans Rise Up Against Islamization

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by Blacktiger2005, Dec 13, 2014.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

True, but it's ignorant too. I mean, damn, aren't we all supposed to be striving to rise up above barbarism?

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

3. orejon4

If it were couched exclusively in those civil terms without cultural/racial innuendoes, I would probably be more supportive. But I've only heard one complaint against white European immigration in nearly twenty years, when I worked for municipal government in St. Louis during a huge wave of Bosnian immigration. Every single complaint I've heard before or since then was about a non-white group, with some sort of thinly (or not so much) veiled claim that "they" were about to destroy the very foundations of the USA.

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Those blacks and browns gotta go!

5. orejon4

Hit the bricks, darkies!

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well Petty specifically said "everyone is complaining....here". Clearly he is referring to threads discussing these issue.

You should come to PA, where illegal Russians are not welcomed either. They flout the law, rip-off the system, take jobs that an American can do, and have not been vetted (the Russian mafia is REAL, lol).

But I do agree with you that there are racial overtones that are perpetuated, though illegal Asians are rejected as well - so all races are covered. American's don't care the race of illegals - if illegal unvetted immigrants coming from "Mexico" to use Petty's example, were mostly white, I think the same outcry would still be heard. There are scarce jobs. The GOVT's resources are at breaking point, homelessness of Americans abounds.... .and yet we are at a point where millions upon millions of que-jumping, unvetted, undocumented people are hiding in this country. People have a reason to be upset.

7. orejon4

I see what you mean. In the midwest, people complained about 'Mexicans', 'A-rabs', 'Chinamen' and 'Africans'. On that last term, that's what they said on the citizen complaint lines, although I'm sure they were more "colorful" in private. Never one complaint about the loads of Irish or Polish in Chicago's construction industry (probably because many of them were cousins of citizens). In STL, the Bosnians got hit because of their tradition of slaughtering and smoking goats in their backyards.

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

9. orejon4

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Look we can't have people thinking of black people when you hear the words 'Jewish' or 'Israel'

11. orejon4

There goes our tourism revenue!

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

13. orejon4

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Admit it...firing all of the air traffic controllers was Scarface-level gangsta

15. orejon4

And Scarface-level effed up.

16. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Not for him and his rich friends. Yet everyone kept voting for him. Smh

17. orejon4

Yep. White votes stayed level even as white employment didn't.

18. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I will never understand that. It's cool to be associated with the winning team even if you're not on it?

19. orejon4

I think it's called "false consciousness", lol. In my world if you're not 'on' the winning team, you're not 'associated' with it. Lol

20. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I remember chatting with a Muslim inmate(who looked like a very muscular Malcolm X). He(and other Muslim inmates) had often gotten into debates about the issues facing black people. One day, this inmate said that he respected my viewpoint because I feel that everyone is entitled to justice. He didn't agree because he felt the the black people deserve to be on top. He told me that he believes in tribalism in the black community. Tribalism can unite the black community. I guess it could work; if everyone agreed with the ideals and goals. Nationalism is also something else to keep a lookout for.