Germans Rise Up Against Islamization

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by Blacktiger2005, Dec 13, 2014.

1. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

Because the terrorists refer on the Islam. If you belong to a group, no matter which one, and a radical part of this group abuses your idea, you have to stand up and make a statement on what part you belong. Otherwise you have to live with it that others call you radical, a terrorist, too. Why do Christians, Jews, german citizens have to defend muslims, our german immigrants, if they are just silent?
    If they are really peaceful, interested in living under democracy and humanity they have to show as everyone else, too.

6500 germans were standing face to face against 150 pegida Neo Nazis to defend our colourful and peaceful society, I think we can expect that our muslims are between us

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Part of being a peaceful people is not standing up to crazy people who will definitely kill you. I can understand why they don't

3. christine dubois

And why do germans, christian germans do it? Do you believe a traitor in the neo Nazis eye is treated with more mercy?
    Do you think that the impression of " Islamic religion is radical", all are terrorists is better? Shall we create big prisons to put all of them inside? Because it could be right, that one of them is the next terrorist? Then those crazy people really win, they split us, they create a war directly in front of our houses, in our houses, between neighbours

4. christine dubois

5. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I agree. Europe has a xenophobic streak in its society and when there are economic or social tensions, that segment of the population always surfaces to try to worsen things and exploit popular fears and anxieties. I don't buy this class of civilizations argument. I know that there are segments of all populations that want to push their respective "tribes" into mutually antagonistic positions, but it's not inevitable.

6. free816

free816 New Member

I agree with you about time they all stand up and say something to them , not on board to come down on them if they don't

Know to many Muslims that are as American as anyone they do think the jihadist are as insane as we do

Bad analogy but close,am I wrong to have not voted for Obama because I'm black? I didn't either time my opinion the worst president since carter his ass being black has nothing to do with is ability or inability to run the nation

I do know with a bit more support from the house and senate he would have had a better run and spoke openly about politics for the first time in years and now I'm shut my mouth again

7. christine dubois

In Europe we have around 2500 radicalized trained returnees from Syria and Irak. The estimation is that around 12% of them are willing, able and preparing for a terrorist act in their home countries.
    A few days ago, after Paris, two terrorists were shot down by police in Belgium, shortly before they could finalize their plan . The jewish schools are closed in Belgium it appears they were the target. In Germany and France several arrests happend.
    The fascination of young people to leave to those training camps has a lot to do with the social medias and some Imans that recrute them in Europe. When these young people are interviewed you can hear how they are brain washed. They talk the same bla bla as someone told them, but if you go deeper there is no substance you need to create your own opinion. It's just the language of fanatics .
    The critic is now that western peaceful Imans have to talk a clear voice, they are in responsibility now. They need to speak up, muslim families have to speak up that the muslim religion is peaceful and they have to show in TV, on demonstrations. They have to become Idols for their own young generation.
    The impression they give at the moment is that they are quiet,because they live in Europe, earn their money here, but at home they are not against the terror. And that is wrong..
    As the mayor from Rotterdam said lately (a Marroccan muslim). if they don't want to live like democratic, western Muslims, they have to pack their baggage and find another beautiful country under Sharia Law.
    All of us know peaceful muslims, one of my nice is with one, another one with an Indian guy. It has nothing to do with Xenophobia..But every time you can prevent that a person becomes radical you save life.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
  8. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

That mayor from Rotterdam has hit that on the head Christine.

9. orejon4

Is that the mayor of Moroccan descent who said that people should return to their countries of origin if they don't like western social norms?

10. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Hi Zlegit,
    I am your friend now.
    where you from ?

11. sarah23

Many who are demonstrating against what they describe as islamisation of Europe are in fact against all immigration into Europe. If they had the power, they would expel all Arab and Africans.
    Black men would not be allowed to even date European women.

12. orejon4

Good point. The National Front won't stop at Muslims.

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Uh yeah I've been hinting at this before

To see any black people supporting this is bewildering, given our history in America and elsewhere

Some whites wanted us gone and still want us gone, because they believe we are dragging the country down

Then you got the Israelis and their shit, trying to institute a cap limit of sorts on Africans.

14. sarah23

i will be more inclined to side with my immigrant friends on this issue.
    Anti immigrant groupes are also anti mixed couples.

15. Soulthinker

Yes O4,that mayor. He is so frank about it.

16. orejon4

I am completely opposed to ethnic & racial discrimination, but I am a devoted secularist. I welcome every one, but I am totally opposed to introducing medieval social structures into modern society, of any religion. If you want retrograde social conditions, stay where they are, do not bring them with you.

17. sarah23

When you move to another country, you must try to assimilate and accept the local customs and traditions.
    This is becoming more of a problem in European countries, where immigrants do not wish to integrate.
    But some of the people who are demonstrating in Germany are also again any immigrants, including those who do integrate and become good citizens.
    I wonder if they will like to see a white women with her black partner participate in a march?
    Or a white woman with a black partner who is also muslim.
    Some righwing people see white women with black partners as encouraging immigration!

18. Soulthinker

IR couples are a test to see if the right wingers in Europe do profess assimilation.

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I remember the film Unknown with Liam Neeson. It was set in Berlin. There was a scene in which he is in a taxi company and the dispatcher there is complaining about immigrants in Germany(he was speaking in German) and he blames the immigrants for "bring everything down." It wasn't a bad film.

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Replace those damn 'immigrants' with blacks and we have ourselves a ball game folks