going to jail for rap lyrics...thats it. go to jail

Discussion in 'In the News' started by goodlove, Nov 20, 2014.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Oooh flip the script

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Did I name you in anything?

3. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Your actions speak louder than your words... The girl likes to be cat called at the grocery store...the girl that uses the n word like its endearment...what are you going to do when someone calls your little girl the n word and she is so used to her mom using it that she doesn't know to be insulted...

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Bahaha, so can we confirm YOU don't ever think, or have ever thought or said that white people are to blame? Say it.. in print, so I can use it as my siggy!

ps:it's extremely common for racists to hide behind using the 'system' when they really mean white people.

5. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

I have no idea who you are nor do I know what it is you are saying...try making sense...whit is not your forte

6. The Dark King

And I never said you did I said you and Bliss have accused me of blaming whitey
    And which women have said I was the cause of them not posting? I'm truly curious.
    And it's weird that you think I'm blaming society (the dumb sheep who don't critically think?)
    I critique the unfairness of the system the unjust way people of color, in particular bm, are treated. Believe it or not white people have little to no power as well unfortunately too many don't get that yet because too many believe they'll be slave masters too one day (20 bucks this will fly way over certain people's heads)

7. The Dark King

And it's incredibly ignorant that you think that it's interchangeable
    You really do just throw out dumb shit and pray that it sticks huh

8. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Don't front. You know you got Dark and Lovely receipts in your garbage. ...lol

9. The Dark King

Hold my bad I forgot who owns this site. My apologies Ches Bliss and Lippy this is your realm carry on

10. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Don't judge me :D

Lipster I beg you to comprehend things better. #1 Dudes approach me when I'm out and about...can you recognize how that differs from "cat calling". I couldn't care less about cat calls...unless they're vulgar I keep it moving. It's not that serious. #2 I never have, and never will, use the n word. Ever. Im not offended by the word but I recognize that it's not mine to use. If my child is ever called the straight n word believe I'd be all over it. It's about context and who's using it. I swear some of y'all seem like you look for reasons to be offended. I'm not that way. I have a mind of my own, I'm comfortable speaking my opinion, then I move on.

11. free816

free816 New Member

Something is wrong with you, doesn't matter what you say from now on I'm done talking to you or about you, classic passive aggressive live alone cat lady you enjoy knitting and playing with your cats and leave me alone as I'm done with you,
    Having said that me saying what i said simply means you the type to open your mouth one day it will be to the wrong person, that's writing a check and you calling 911 cuz you are just what I called you passive aggressive ,, if I'm wrong about cats it's some other animal

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Would Eminem or Justin Timberlake be arrested if they rapped in the streets? No. No way. And HELL NO, in that order. I see a ticket or a fine for performing on public streets without a permit, but jail?

13. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

I still have no idea who you are or where you came from or what you are saying ...I find your behavior entertaining as well as passive aggressive considering you are speaking to me like you somehow fit in this conversation ...go away troll

I don't knit but I want to learn:D I do like animals...I don't live alone...your point is? Never mind...don't answer...

14. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I haven't even been here (until this month ) since April....

15. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

That makes you a silent partner:smt043

16. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Lol!! The only time "silent" will ever be attributed to me. :D

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

And I barely post much anymore. I think he misses us, lmfao.

Hahahaha!!!! :smt081

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Im missed yall....dont that count.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Ha ha, absolutely! :freehug:

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Thank you love....that cranked up my happiness meter