Grey's Anatomy's Agenda

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by kenny_g, Apr 12, 2007.

1. fnnysmrtprtty

fnnysmrtprtty New Member

I like his character too - I'm getting sick of the whole "emotionally injured Meredith" theme so I was hoping to see more Dr. Burke (who is waaay more dreamy than any other castmate!). It will be hard to replace him, he had tremendous...I don't know, presence.

That whole spin-off looks a little goofy. Though I might have to tune in just to watch Tim Daly and Taye - but Kate Walsh just annoys me, don't know what it is about her, something with her mouth. I thought the spin-off was forced, like Kate was over-acting to show her 'deep emotion' for her old friends, I was rolling my eyes. That actress that play Taye's ex-wife is cool though, I loved watching her kick @ss on Alias! (And yes, I do consider myself to be on a first name basis with Taye, CANNOT wait until I need to get my groove back!! :wink: )

2. Chigirl

Chigirl New Member

Alright Funny, now you are officially scaring me. Kidding...
    Let me tell you why, I love Kate Walsh I really like her character (although they could give her a bit more bite, I don't like the vulnerable one that much) and I think she is beautiful but I saud the EXACT same thing about the weird thing she does with her mouth. Her lips get really thin when she talks and I always wonder "heh is she going to cry? oh no that's just how she talks" he he.

And I could not agree more with the Meredith character, it gets old. This season was a bit boring and with all the re-runs spread in I kinda gave up a bit. They need to kick ass next season or I would say it jumped the shark (or whatever that saying is you use when a show is about to tank) he he.

3. fnnysmrtprtty

fnnysmrtprtty New Member

I keep thinking she's going to whip out a clarinet or something!

I have NO idea what jumped the shark is (well, maybe jump ship?) but it makes me laugh so I am going to start working it into daily conversation just to see how it flows! lol

What did you think about Izzy and George? Seems like Izzy just got done with Denny (oh man, I was seriously tears-streaming-box-of-tissues crying las season when he died!) and now she's all crazy for George? Plus, those two just don't go together, its' uncomfotable to see them doing a physical scene, like witnessing incest or something - gross!

4. Chigirl

Chigirl New Member

Yeah the Izzy and George thing doesn't work for me. George is just always everyone's small brother so yes "incest" hits the nail on the head.
    I want Izzy to have a steamy, hot and positively emotional thing with one of the new interns (I haven't seen them yet since I still have not seen the finale) but that would be interesting I think.
    Or maybe a Dr. from another Hospital that has serious beef/ competition going on with one of the Drss at their Hospital... Oh noooo wait, one of what's her face Dr. Torres' exes :) Ha ha ha I am turning Greys into Jerry Springer, only takes me about 2 episodes LOL

5. fnnysmrtprtty

fnnysmrtprtty New Member

That would be perfect, I love how Torres is always about 30 seconds away from a smack-down!!

I liked how they showed actual physical scenes b/t Burke and Christina, instead of shying from actually showing an IR intimate scene. Probably helps that a WM is not the producer.

6. fnnysmrtprtty

fnnysmrtprtty New Member

Lightbulb moment - how about Torres' brother?!?

7. Chigirl

Chigirl New Member

How about her (Tores') divorced and very, very handsome & charming fater??? Maybe George Clooney can do a cameo since he came do fame doing a hospital series, for good ol times

8. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

Agreed.