Growth of Online Dating Leads to Increase in Interracial Relationships

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by quantumblack, Oct 14, 2017.

1. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

Absolutely! I don’t want to get in trouble with the moderators by name dropping sites but there are 2 online dating sites with the initials bp and bpm that if you’re a ww or bm looking for each other, you can find each other and eliminate the guess work.

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I've been doing it all wrong with Tumble and Binder.

3. K

K Well-Known Member

I went on bpm some years ago (after the prompting from some on here) it was ok but the site itself has been known to overcharge or keep charging after your membership ends.

BP?

4. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

BP. I remember it from way back. You could do well, but there were a lot of ghettofab crap happening there. I can imagine it's only gotten worse over the years.

Last edited: May 20, 2020
  5. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

Bp was probably a bad example because it was free. Any dating website that is free will attract some weirdos!

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

BP was the best/worst place on earth lol. There was a lot of ridiculous ass girls on there. I met one off it in ‘05 and had a date with her (she was white), it was probably the weirdest date I ever had. She barely talked during dinner. Went to the movies to see Get Rich or Die Trying. We spent the majority of the time making out & she was the one who initiated it. I drop her off thinking we were good, never herd from her again. I was 18 when that happened and even for me I knew that was just strange.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

Only failures if you’re not getting the attention you want!

8. K

K Well-Known Member

You're talking about BP? didn't that die years ago?

9. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Are you talking about BP & BPM?

10. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

yes to both

11. jen14

jen14 Active Member

Makes total sense... I met my boyfriend on Match, and I don't think I would have met him otherwise in the "Real world"... It gives an opportunity for people of different communities and geographic locations to communicate and the sky is the limit!

12. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

I can`t guess what bpm stands for but if the former is what I think it is it started to go downhill in the 90`s.

13. K

K Well-Known Member

bp = Black Planet (is it even still running?(
    bpm - Black People Meet

14. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

Thanks.. i didn`t know of Black People Meet. Black Planet is still running all the way downhill.

15. K

K Well-Known Member

BPM has been around for a long time too. Not sure how active it is these days.

I haven't done the dating site thing in a lonnnng time. I need the old timers one now.

16. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

The Hinge app is great for IR dating.
    You pick your preference (deal breaker option) and it mostly shows you someone with the same preference.

17. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I have not had any luck on any of the free dating apps. I was told to try Match.com, but honestly, I'm afraid of spending the money to find the exact same thing.

Trying to date today is frustrating.

18. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Seems you have standards in finding that brother.

19. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I can't even get that far in a conversation to decide my standards. The only thing guys seem to want from me is one thing and it's not to go on a date.

20. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I met some very...interesting women on BlackPlanet back in the day. That site was always kind of a trainwreck (the messaging system sucked!) but it was a fun trainwreck. I never did Black People Meet.