Growth of Online Dating Leads to Increase in Interracial Relationships

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by quantumblack, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Have you tried OkCupid? It was a pretty solid site, at least a few years ago it was.

2. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

You get what you pay for and if it’s free, chances are likely people won’t take it seriously.

3. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I haven't tried that site yet.

4. Bookworm616

Very true.

5. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Agreed! I think paying vs free dating sites is like going to a thrift store vs a store such as Macy's. Sure, you may luck up in the thrift store, but it's likely you'll need to sift through lots of crap with a lower chance of success.

6. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Facebook dating has been good to me. So good that I have ditched all other apps.

7. Bookworm616

That is one I haven't tried yet.

8. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

How did it work?

9. Since1980

I used FB dating, although not with the apps. I just joined a bunch of groups and met some new people, went to some meet and greets, and made plnety of new friends. It's also good for making "friends" lol.

10. Since1980

When I was on there, the quality of matches was generally better than other sites. Although I did meet one of my favorite exes on PoF. That site is very, very hit or miss though.

11. Bookworm616

Thanks. I'll give it a shot.

12. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

When I used to date I used Zoosk and Match. I’m not familiar with the others that were mentioned.