Halle Berry claims ex called her the N word

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Esoterik Dreadz, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Very well stated Mike. I'd rep you if I could. :smt023

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

bitch with your got damn eagle ass feet need to shut the fuck up. why dont you go fly over a lake and grab some fish out the lake.

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

you are a dumb ass. nobody is thinking negative about this site get a fucking grib. as a matter of fact this site put up a article where someone talked about it.

they stated that they thought they would come in here and see BM bashing BW but they found the contrary.

as far as Tam she loves when the BM here bash BW. she is a big advoctae of it. read and learn

4. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Nah, I won't do that. I'll move on with my life instead of waging war with you on this forum. Have a nice day, enjoy being on a forum where barely anyone on here would have any respect for you.

If you were smart, you'd leave and go to a forum that shares the same opinions and perspectives that you do about these kinds of things instead of fighting on here and stressing us all out.

5. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Ok, I just did it. His posts are ignored now. I'm sorry for derailing the topic, you people can continue on with discussing about Halle Berry.

6. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Here's a pic that's from the same day:

[​IMG]

8. z

z Well-Known Member

Would y'al let this Halle Berry thing die? damn, that crazy no talent having heffa aint gonna give a shit about us. As far as I am concerned she can suck and fuck whoever her bipolar heart desire including a big green chimp with an Ebola virus straight out of the Congo river. Who gives a rat's ass about her.

9. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

LOL...

True...

I haven't been on, so hence why I posted in here.

10. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

holy shit lool

11. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

You're crazier than Halle Berry.

Somebody throw a net over this fool.

12. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

GL is too stupid to let it end. He'll find some creative way to try to contradict our arguments. Anyways, it's a shame. He's the same race we are people. He makes us look like uneducated idiots! We just have completely different ways of thinking and he tries to bastardize us saying we dislike black women just because some white girls would prefer to hang out with us. I don't hate black women but I have reasons for why they don't prefer to be around me and don't find that I'm an interesting person to be around. That's only one reason why I joined up on this site. I don't feel like I get enough support and appreciation from the women of my own race, you seek girls outside of your race and you get more support and appreciation from them, and all of a sudden it's basically a shitstorm and people like GL and others on here like him have a problem with it. :smt090

Last edited: Feb 20, 2011
  13. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]LcxYwwIL5zQ[/YOUTUBE]

14. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

LOL :smt043:smt043

15. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

:smt038:smt038:smt038:smt038

16. karmacoma.

:smt042:smt042:smt042:smt042

17. karmacoma.

Funny thing about GL is when he first came on this board he was the most anti-BW broad-brush painting motherfucker alive now he's a one-man NAACP

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

dude you are missing the whole point. it is very evident you only want to see what you want to see in order to fit in.

you contradicted everything you are saying and you can even support what you are talking about.

I stated and will state over and over again. you dont have to bash black women to prove you like white women as alot of these dudes do in this fourm like Karma.

Yet you insist on thinking it is cool. several people along with me agree. they have put up threads stating they are tired of karma (specifically) and others about doing that.

you are the uneducated one to think it is ok to bash black women and/or ignore that fact that it is happening. you are an idiot.

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

bullshit. you lying motherfucker. You can put up a post where I stated my aversion for the NAACP or Black women. I point out the hypocrisy from black women. you on the other hand state how much you loathe black women. there are so many people are tired of your degradation of black women they made a thread of it. stop kissing ass to make friends fool. you gets no respect. Im losing support bitch this is not a damn election.

karma you are nothing more than a self hating man. It is sad that some one hates as much as you do and think its cute

20. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I do not insist that it's cool. They could bash particular black women that they have met face to face and have disagreed with. Just because they've had bad experiences with them in the workforce or something and vent out their frustrations on this forum doesn't mean that they are bashing black women in general and Tamstrong/the others on here approve of when a black male "bashes" a black female. I will tell you, as an anchor baby (parents of immigrant descent) that the women that are in my parents home country are also black and are much better than the American black women that are here in this country. So I would actually say that to a degree, it makes sense for them to air their grievances on here about American black women, but not black women on a global scale. I read their posts on the "Karma and Smooth" thread and this is what they attempted to illustrate when they made their response to you. If you and perhaps others on here took a trip down to the Caribbean and saw some black women there, perhaps you would think differently. We're only exposed to American black women and black entertainment media, which doesn't take kindly to interracial relationships, in general that both black males and black females engage in.

Edit: Your posts on here demonstrate that you contribute to the polarization in this country with interracial relationships, especially with the kinds that black males are engaged in.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2011