Halle Berry claims ex called her the N word

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Esoterik Dreadz, Feb 2, 2011.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

dude , I was in the military and traveled and met other people from other lands. particularly I was stationed in germany where alot of africans live in europe. also here in H'ville alabama there are alot of Seventh day adventist . meaning there are a lot of people from haiti and the other islands also people from africa also. so i have met people and welcome more. also you are not looking at the statements with an educated mind. I have posted several degrading statements by karma and many people in this forum agree that they hate BW thus Im not an anomaly in my assement . It is one thing to air your grievances but it is another to degrade. you will need to learn that very fast.

as far as the black media not being kind to IR is false. you go to black planet you will see just as many white women looking for black men than you would find here. also yes there are ww that dont like it but the bro's are more than accepting. also the ww have had their share of loving from those black sites. if you havent notice BET has an IR couple on one of their shows.

also Wanda sikes joked about her being in an IR and she stated that BW gave her alot of grief about being matrried to a BW but she never stated a BM being mad but she didnt put down BW in doing so.

lastly show me an article where they showed hatred toward an IR ?

Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
  2. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

You haven't answered my main question. From reading the threads, you should have been able to realize that they are talking specifically about black women in the United States of America, not about black women across the entire world. You dodged my request I tried to convey over to you.

Also, here's the article: http://community.livejournal.com/hallemustdie

The site hates Halle Berry. Her IR relationship is at least one reason of why they hate her.

Also, read this thread in the prejudice section. You are in the same boat as the creator of that thread, which puts you in a dangerous stance relative to the other members of the community.

View: http://whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15682

http://www.blackplanet.com/forums/thread.html?thread_id=1309658
    (they have a flaming thread that in-directly attacks this site right now!)

Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
  3. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

:prayer:

4. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

those your lips in the avi? lol

5. karmacoma.

Naw I like to just grab any male's lips off Myspace and pass them off as my own, lol

6. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

hey thats cool with me LOL

7. karmacoma.

LMBAO shut up

8. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

lol :wink:

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

dude thos are not articles those are peoples comments. what are you talking about

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

dude wtf. there are people doing all the time. it has been so bad another dude put up a thread named after two goes saying he was tired of it

11. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Thread bump!

12. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Why? It's been dead since February, so obviously no one has anything more to add to the topic.....

13. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

View Goodlove's post. And Max Mosley wanted this thread bumped anyway.

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

And what am I suppose to be seeing with Goodlove's post from February? And if Max really wanted this topic bumped, don't you think he would have done so himself?

Mikey's Adventures In Forum Drama & Bullshit methinks this is....

15. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

No, it was a quotation of a post that he just made in the Men's Locker room that referenced Halle Berry.

Currently, I realized that she's now dating Oliver Martinez.

http://gossipcenter.com/halle-berry

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Mikey is an ass kisser. he thinks...well who cares what he thinks fuck him.

17. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

So if I think the sky is going to be blue tomorrow, would you still say the same thing? :roll:

18. Max Mosley

Max Mosley Well-Known Member

I thought you werent interested in bumping the Halle Berry thread?

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

i want this thread deleted since it has nothing to do with ww/bm, like all the other threads

:smt088

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

LOL. classic .