Happy Endings?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by The Dark King, Mar 17, 2014.

1. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I didn't know that, I'm glad you guys worked it out!!!!!!!!!:freehug:

2. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Yes I do believe it's possible, mine is going alright, I'm happy with him.

I think the biggest danger to long term relationships is apathy or ambivalence, I know because I've felt it in a previous relationship.

3. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

Agreed.

4. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I used to think it exists, but I don't anymore.

5. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

LOL, aint no man trying to lose to a vibrator when it comes to pleasing his old lady.

[HDYT]QPgTUwKj1Vs[/HDYT]

6. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Very good point Bug, its a two way street and both parties have to make the effort or things will eventually reach that stage of not valuing the other person or each other as much any longer.

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Really? what changed your mind?

8. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

9. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I've just had some really bad experiences with my dating and married lives. I don't believe there is anyone out there who will treat me as well as I treat them.

A lot of it has to do with what GQ said below:

I know a lot of it is on me, where I wasn't respecting myself so no one else was going to respect me, and I got into bad relationships because of it.

But I've been out of those relationships a seriously long time, and I'm still not meeting decent guys.

So, yeah, I don't think a decent single guy is out there for me, and I am coming to grips with the fact that there is a real possibility that I won't end up in another meaningful relationship again.

10. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

If that is the case I would see why you would be skeptical. If you feel like you are giving and giving in a relationship and the other person is selfish and just taking in different facets of the relationship.

You never know in life though when that one individual may enter your life that is the real deal and not about b.s. So you always have to keep your heart or at the very least mind open to the possibility. You never know. :)

But full marks to not settling for anything less than full respect on the part of a partner.

11. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

lmbo!

I'm not saying EVERY time...just be open to new and different opportunities :) my man is very cool, he finds ways all the time to switch things up. Sex is never the same...

as for the vibrator, he is going away in May for 2 yrs so he is providing me w supplies before he leaves lol

He is so awesome...

12. I didn't know you could still get 'Happy Endings.' A friend of mine once went to get a massage expecting a happy ending but got nothing. He was PISSED!!! LOL.

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The next time your friend want to get that rub-n-tug release, tell him to go to the sports section of the local newspapers. There he will find establishment that do it. Or pick up a city New Times paper(or City Link or something like it), or visit an adult video shop and pick up a Xcitement magazine, they're free.

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Take a trip to NY fam :D

15. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

There are places like that for real?! Like actual, legit businesses...learn something new everyday...

16. JBunny

JBunny New Member

Rape isn't about sex....oddly enough.

17. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

It may not be about sex, but it's a sexual act. What's your point?

18. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Yes, just read her comment and I'm a little baffled

19. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I don't think she has any point, and she obviously didn't get the point in your post.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2014
  20. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Ok I'm so fucking happy I wasn't the only one.

I read that comment like

[​IMG]