Happy Endings?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by The Dark King, Mar 17, 2014.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Its not what I believe its what is. We have as a society have a tendency to over generalize. Like you guys constantly tell me it may not be all it may really just be some who approach it sexually. I can only speak to my personal experience and no matter how you feel about me you can't call me a liar and I can honestly say my experiences were never a sexual one. Albeit I was never in a relationship when it happened but I purely viewed it as a release no different than what I've done before bed to release anxiety so I can sleep.

2. JBunny

JBunny New Member

I know what you're saying....and that was kind of my point when I said rape isn't about sex. It's a sexual act, but the intent is not sexual gratification or a 'connection'...just like you're saying (I think) the intent of the 'happy ending' is not for sexual gratification, but for relief of tension. If there ever was a place to relieve a body's tension, I would say a massage parlor would be it. Someone else thought so apparently because it's big business. Some people can climax by having their feet rubbed...if they get off during the foot rub, is that a sexual act or not just because it doesn't involve genitals? :confused:

3. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I didn't even bother addressing the rest of what you posted because I knew it would be pointless since we don't see it the same way and my views had already been expressed by many others. You're entitled to your opinions. All I was doing was pointing out that Tarshi didn't say what you said she did.

4. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

First off, I did not single you out and call you a tool, I was referring to the men who came into a professional massage clinic and couldn't tell the difference between that and a parlour. Way to take things the wrong way to cause drama.

Secondly. Whilst a massage therapist may touch spots which may be zones to some, a professionally trained massage therapist knows how not to make things sexual. We go to college, learn about muscles, joints, tendons and all that jazz. I can assure you that when a client is on my table, there is no gentle stroking or rubbing, but more pain scale 1-10 etc

Thanks wifey and tam for recognising the fact that
    I wasn't calling him out and for understanding what a proper massage therapist is.

Fanny, take it down a notch and chill the duck out

5. The Dark King

Good point but I guess the difference would be that it wasn't the desired out for that to happened opposed to direct contact with gentials

6. The Dark King

Please stop the bs I obviously misunderstood what you said but for the love of God stop painting as if I'm intentionally trying to stir something I'm not. I just see something differently, I have a different opinion than you. Is that no longer allowed?
    And I have been to plenty of overpriced (imo) professional massage places and minus the happy ending at certain other places there really is no difference from the pov of a customer. I guess it may depend on what you are there for since not all customers are there for pain relief. Sometimes its feels really good to have your muscles massaged.

7. JBunny

JBunny New Member

Aren't all massage therapists professionally trained? I mean, don't they all have to have a certificate (unless you're talking about someone in a brothel who wouldn't be a massage therapist). Is there a bachelor's degree in massage therapy?

8. wtarshi

Me stop the bs? How often do I go around here causing strife? When have I ever said you or anyone else for that matter, cannot have your opinion? Cut that shit out.

The bolded sentence is critical to what a professional massage therapist is about. We massage and fix muscles. I am trained in swedish, pregnancy, post pregnancy, deep tissue, panaba, aromatherapy, reflexology and sports massage.

9. wtarshi

You're right. We are all supposed to be professionally trained which is what I was trying to explain to fanny. That's the difference between a parlour and a clinic. They are two separate things. No bachelors degree that I'm aware of. I have my cert IV in remedial therapies which took over a year full time to complete and have done other courses on top of that

10. The Dark King

I cause strife? Lets keep it 100 strife is caused by those who get there panties twisted over someone not agreeing with them and seeing life through their lens hence me creating a thread about weight and a female creating a thread about her own weight is looked at exactly the same.
    You don't have to say it but you sure as hell spell it out buddy.

I never said what you do isn't legitimate but I am saying from the perspective of a customer who get its one done 1 to 2 times a month there really is zero difference and I go to really really nice places like Oasis and Tranquility Spa (google them) which charge anywhere from 85 to 115 bucks an hour. From my perspective there is little to no difference between them and the cheaper spots that only charge 50 to 60 bucks an hour. The nicer places give you tea and a robe to sit in but that's about it. If I had an injury then no doubt I would go to someone like yourself but for simple pleasure I get charged more for the same exact service.

11. wtarshi

Sounds like the first placed you're describing are day spas where they give you facials, not the other way round :p

12. The Dark King

lol well I'm sure that would be extra
    If they gave you gloves and a surgical mask would it make less sexual and more professional for someone like you?
    I just don't get why its wrong, if its really all about how you do things opposed to what you do then I don't see why it couldn't be a decent business practice.

13. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Sometimes you crack me the hell up. You make it way to easy sometimes:smt080

14. wtarshi

If I were to give happy endings?

You'd have to pay me more because it sounds like role play

15. The Dark King

You see what you want because damn near all the time any of these things blow up is because some of you can't comprehend how on earth I can see the world the way I do as you just said a few posts ago.
    I only get upset when I feel like I'm being treated unfairly. Hope you show up next time one the women say something mean to me out of the blue but then again I deserve any kind of negative attention smh lol

16. The Dark King

lol I knew you were gonna take it there. Fine add a sheet where they can't see you just feel you. I know some of you will say once again it should be no difference if a guy does it but as many of the women can attest there is a big difference between a female touch and a male touch. Personally I prefer a female one.

17. JBunny

JBunny New Member

At the end of the day, nobody likes to see their profession smeared. Massage therapists don't want to be compared with prostitutes. In nursing, I see assistants who have no education referring to themselves as 'nurses' all the time...and while the average joe might not know the difference....my bank account does and that's all that really matters. They can call themselves whatever they want to! :smt006

18. The Dark King

But that's the thing no one is comparing them to prostitutes unless a happy ending included head and/or sex I'd say they're pretty safe.

19. wtarshi

I think you should just come out and admit the fact that you want me to give you a happy ending and be done with it. We all know you started this thread as a veiled hint to me

20. The Dark King

Bitch ain't nothing veiled you know I dig you but I would start a thread I'd just invite you over duuuhhhh :cool::freehug: