Happy Endings?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by The Dark King, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Yeah. They'll ask you how deep you want it. You'll feel better afterward, at least for a while.

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads-up. I'm going to get that done before tennis season gets started in earnest.

3. K

K Well-Known Member

You might want to go to a Massage Therapist at a Chiropractic or Physical Therapy office instead. Ask for a sports massage (deep tissue) they should know what they are doing and chances are they are better trained and more qualified.

You also might want to consider Bowen Therapy, if you can find someone in your area. It's not as invasive and it really works well (more long term results).

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I call bs. The PTs are good for some things but actual massages are far better at those spots. Americans are usually lazy and will not put the work in, massages are labor intensive, and don't usually like touching other human bodies. This is based on my own experience of course.

5. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads-up.

6. K

K Well-Known Member

I didn't say go to the PTs....I said the CMTs working at PTs. Which is very different. PTs pass it off to the CMT working there. The CMTs working at Chiros or PT typically are better trained and should have a lot of experience with sports massage specifically. Often the CMTs are contracting with the office and actually self employed.

Massage Envy typically has new grads right out of school who have had very little training, mostly in only Swedish (Swedish is NOT deep tissue). ME has their own routine and it's all about overworking their CMTs. They get paid shit wages.

Ask the background of whoever you are considering working on you. Assuming you are wanting a legit massage, get someone who knows what they are doing and has been doing it a long time. Often the best therapists are going to be self employed (even if they are contracting out with a PT or Chiro)

Call BS all you want. I've been a CMT for many years, specializing in various modalities, primarily sports and Bowen.

7. K

K Well-Known Member

Oh and you can bet legit therapists are NOT doing any "happy endings" and never would. It's not worth losing licenses over and we get paid a hell of a lot more than people that do that crap.

Also - the legit terms are Massage Therapists and they don't work in parlors or studios and most don't care to be called Masseuse

Stay away from those other places.....there's a lot of human trafficking going on.

8. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

I miss my trip to Hong Kong :cool:

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I'm just here for the money shots