Happy Endings?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by The Dark King, Mar 17, 2014.

1. LA

LA Well-Known Member

As cheesy as the show was, I watched it. Their casting was perfect.

2. LA

LA Well-Known Member

They sound good in theory but I honestly don't think I could do it w/o feeling a little guilty.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Agreed thought the IR couple on there was perfect. They were the only stable couple now that I think about it.

4. The Dark King

guilty about what exactly?

5. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Vibrators were used in massage a lot a long time ago. I am not intimidated by BOBS. And I have not had one used on me in a massage. I'd like to try it one day. I might enjoy it.

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

In Europe, in the early 20th century, there were women who went to doctors who were paid to give women vaginal orgasms. The doctors, of course were male. In Japan, there is a researcher who believed that a woman's orgasm can aid in the communication of extraterrestrials. All these events were conducted in secret. To those in committed relationships, massage is physical contact. Some would accept a therapeudic method for medical or rehabilitation purposes. Coporations hire therapeudic masseurs and masseuses for their employees. But, of course, no 'happy endings.' The seeking of pleasure is an individual pursuit.

8. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

the origin/history of the vibrator was in fact used for medical purposes...doctors used it to treat women for hysteria...as far as communicating with extraterrestrials...hmmm...i suppose an orgasm can take you to another planet:D

9. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

If I was the one doing it its all good but if it was the masseuse who gave it that's a big fucking hell no! :smt071

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Provided that the progression to that state is not wasted.

11. The Dark King

Why hell no? Its really not sexual. Hsve you seen most of the women who do it?

12. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

It absolutely IS sexual. Doesn't matter what the chick doing it looks like, it's still sexual gratification. The mere thought of some chick touching my guy makes me about ready to knock a bitch out so I think the "hell no" responses here are right on point. Open relationships aside, most partnerships have an expectation of exclusivity meaning no one else touches me or him.

Why not act out something like that scenario at home with your girl? Might be more satisfying coming from someone you find attractive and role playing is always fun ;)

13. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

Agreed with Raider, it's still sexual.

To me though, if someone's going to have their hands all over my guy, I don't see why that one spot should be out of bounds. If he gets hard in the process, I wouldn't be upset at that, doesn't mean he doesn't want me, or isn't attracted to me, he's just very.... stimulated lmao. :p
    (But that's the mental image of a hand job only... wouldn't lead to sex, kissing, him doing anything to her, etc).

My biggest objection is the "expectation" of a happy ending. Some may give service only, and nothing sexual involved... which is cool! But if someone's used to those happy endings, then someone that don't believe in doing them (or the business has policy against it) may feel forced into doing it anyways or have the actual services minimized.
    (Like a post I believe I read from Tarshi in the past, her giving massages and being asked for more, when the place didn't do that at all. In THAT sense I'd object to happy endings, because if the place didn't do it and she doesn't support it either, she has to say no. Some don't accept or listen to a "no" very well....)

That's a fun idea! :D

:smt003

...Northie, watcha doing this weekend? lmao!

14. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Seriously??? It's not sexual because of how the women look? That is what you can come up with? You telling me if a man who looked like a mixture of Mike Tyson and Flav was inserting his finger inside your woman's vagina and bringing her to orgasm it wouldnt be sexual because he looks like that? Explain what sexual means then cus i am confused :cool:

15. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

No happy endings. No, no, no.

16. The Dark King

My chick isn't a trained masseuse lol
    I get what you guys are saying but its just a release and honestly if it were gay guys doing it for her I wouldn't care. None of this shit will ever go down cause she'd bounce before she agrees to it but just a thought

17. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

I would feel the same if I went to get a massage and the male masseuse offered to help me to a happy ending. The only people who's hands should be on my man or me in those area's are us and medical professionals (and in only a medical capacity). If we are not in a committed relationship then more joy to him if he wants that ;)

18. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

When I first see the title of the thread, I thought this was gonna be about romantic movie endings.:D

For me, I'd have to say no I am not comfortable with him going to a massage parlour and getting a happy ending.

19. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I'm not even certain I'd be comfortable with my guy going to a masseuse. I wouldn't go to a masseur for a full body massage. Why tempt fate? Not that a happy ending would be the least bit desirable for me in that situation. A masssge from a stranger wouldn't turn me on like that. I just wouldn't be comfortable with it.

20. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

for the most part massage is on the up & up...I used to work in the spa industry and a weekly 1 1/2 massage every sunday morning was wonderful...loved it! it wasn't sexual at all...