Happy Endings?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by The Dark King, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

It wouldn't be sexual for me either, but just in case it would feel good enough to make my guy pop a woody, I'd rather he be with a straight masseur. Lol. But then again, that would likely kill any wood. :p

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

:butthead:

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

5. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

It's totally sexual, no matter how the woman looks, but in TDK's mind, if the woman was butt-ugly doing it, then it's not such a bad thing and that's how he wants to justify to himself and to his lady. ;)

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

It's not sexual to me if I'm not sexually attracted. To me its just a release. Men and women often view sex very differently don't you think?

7. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Can I please make something clear here. Trained professional massage therapists would NEVER tug a bloke off. Massage therapy is not a sexual one in any way. We treat bodies with respect and if you have ever seen a professionally trained massage therapist you'd know this. I am so sick and tired of this BS. Go see a prostitute if you want to get your rocks off...we massage therapist DO NOT do what you are suggesting

8. The Dark King

You can't speak for ALL therapists my friend. Apparently some do and I would never disrespect those who didn't do it but it's far cry from prostitution. If we're gonna play that game then dating is prostitution too.

9. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

This is me if my girl even asks if it'd be okay for her to allow a massusse to rub her nub to orgasm:
    [​IMG]

With that said, that's our relationship. We are both very old school in our understanding of what is allowed in the confines of a committed relationship. We don't even flirt with other people, either online or in person. To us, that's cheating.

But, if your girl doesn't have an issue with it, then it's not cheating. However, if she does, than it is. It's all up to the boundaries the two of you set. Nothing else matters. But, I'm sure you knew that when you posted this topic.

Fam was just bored and wanted to throw some raw meet to the pack and watch it get fought over. ...lol

10. wtarshi

Mate. We professionally trained therapists do not cross the line. We do not go to school, learn about every muscle, joint, bone and atom in the body to wind up giving hand jobs. That's the difference between a brothel and a massage clinic!!!

11. The Dark King

lmao just thought it might be a good topic to talk about lol

12. The Dark King

If you say so. I've been to both and there is absolutely no difference in the way the massage. The only difference is price, the massage clinics charge 110 per hour the "brothels" charge anywhere from 60 to 80. Unless you've been a customer at both how would you know mate

13. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

I think "happy endings" are creepy. How is it any different to prostitution?

14. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

It's not any different. Performing sex acts for money is prostitution regardless of whatever else they try to call it.

15. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

Bam!

16. wtarshi

If you say so.

I'm sure the brothels give you educated assessments on why certain muscles hurt, give you exercises and stretches to do when you leave. Are insured for injury. Have a background in health and can name every muscle and what they do. I'm sure they can also give sports massage and deep tissue without bruising or injuring you further.

But you're right. There's no difference between a professionally trained therapist and a brothel.

17. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

To me, that's having respect for yourself and your partner. Having morals and values. Old school indeed, sadly. I'll take old school any day. Glad to see this coming from a guy, btw. Thank you for that, Samson. :smt023:smt023

18. The Dark King

Woman what are you talking about? Your average masseuse just rubs your body for pleasure. Ever been to a spa? Most people aren't going to them for injuries. Don't over think it

19. The Dark King

Then how is dating any different than prostitution? Talking and eating first makes it better?

20. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

I don't see why you'd get a "happy ending" if you have a girlfriend.

If my partner came to me and asked me to tug it cos he was tired and that's what he felt like, I'd do it.

If you want it done by another woman, that's cheating.