Happy Endings?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by The Dark King, Mar 17, 2014.

1. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

Oh come on, DK. You've got the be kidding me.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

But what if you don't deem it sexual? What makes it sexual the end result?

3. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

You're really trying to convince people that having a woman rub your erect penis until you orgasm and ejaculate is NOT a sexual act? :rolleyes:

4. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Therapeutic massage therapy.

I don't play with that shit. I'm the deep tissue and sports kind of therapist. I fix people with my hands, knuckles and elbows. I make grown men cry. If I got my hands on you, you'd be a bawling mess and the last thing on your mind will be a tug.

And for the record. Seeing someone else for something sexual is cheating

5. The Dark King

No I just don't get your point. Money exchanging hands is prostitution but me taking you out before isn't? It's rare for me to go on a first date without some fondling. Let's say we make it to the third or fourth date and have sex but never go out again after? Is that prostitution? You had your meals and entertainment paid for and then you had sex.

6. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

You have a sad world view, my friend. You must have been fucked over by so many women to be so bitter.

I know you really don't need me to break down to you the difference between prostitution and dating. You're not that stupid.

7. The Dark King

It isn't for me its just a release. Maybe a difference in the way men and women view sex?

8. wtarshi

He's bored.

Fanny, holla at your girl for a quick tug and then take a nap

9. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Agreed.

Duh :rolleyes:

10. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

I don't think it's a matter of opinion, DK. It's a fact.

I'd like to see a rapist trying that one in court "No your honour, you see, to me, putting my penis inside a woman's vagina until I orgasm is not a sexual act! It's just a release!"

:rolleyes:

11. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Lol ding ding ding :D

12. The Dark King

Wow now I'm bitter because our world views differ? Come on Whiks knock that off. If you were the one who dropped hundreds of dollars on dates to eventually have sex you'd start to see less of a distinction. The only difference is how long it takes to have sex. There's been plenty of times I see a girl for a few weeks we have sex a few times then its over. I paid for a few dates and we had sex and its over. The only big difference is I'm more aware that the prostitute has multiple partners

13. The Dark King

Nice try that's a forcible act not even close to the same thing.

14. The Dark King

Again what are you talking about? Have you ever just had a massage for pleasure?

15. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

You do realise how awful this makes you sound? I pity the girls you date, if you just see them as money hungry vaginas.

16. wtarshi

Nope.

Massages are for fixing muscles

17. The Dark King

No that's just one application. It's also for pleasure. You come to NY massage on me kid. I'm a show you how to this son lol

18. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

So if it's not sexual & just a release for you, then you'd have no problem letting a masseur rather than a masseuse jack your shit, if that's all that's available, right? Just saying. SMH.

19. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

Hahah exactly!!

20. The Dark King

Not all I see the reality of dating on a bigger scale. I don't mind paying but there is definitely an expectation for men to pay (save it all you I'm different crusaders, you may be different but there's majority that isn't) and part of what makes a woman feel comfortable enough to have sex with a man she barely knows is feeling taken care of ie a man paying for everything. After the sex either party might not want continue a romantic relationship so overall a man paid for multiple dates to get to "know" a woman in order to have sex and never speak again. Why is it different than prostitution?