Happy Endings?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by The Dark King, Mar 17, 2014.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Letting them do what?

2. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

Because, DK, and I can't believe I'm breaking this down for you, you date someone with a view to forming an emotional connection with them and entering into a romantic relationship that hopefully lasts a significant amount of time. Often that doesn't happen because it takes a lot to find someone you're truly compatible with. It's trial and error. You also have sex with each other to test your sexual compatibility. To see if you want to pursue an ongoing, emotionally and physically fulfilling relationship.

If all you want is sex, you SHOULD go to a prostitute and not feel bad about it, because you don't have a girlfriend at home that you're being dirty and unfaithful to.

OR, pick up the drunkest girl in the club at the end of the night and have one night stands. :rolleyes:

Drawn out expensive dates JUST to have sex seems like a pretty stupid idea to me (and not good money management to boot :p)

3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

You tell me? This is your topic/scenario that you came up with claiming it's just a release & not sexual.

4. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

5. The Dark King

Ok so lets say I do allow a male to do it then its cool?
    The more relevant question is would I be ok with my girl doing it and after thinking about I'd have to say yes. I don't control her body all I ask is don't do some shit that may hurt my health.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  6. The Dark King

Spoken like a woman. Quality women worth fucking aren't usually the drunk chick at the BBC ar variety, if this were a different conversation you'd be accusing me of rape, also women usually need to feel courted on some level. Some girls take two dates others take four but even a loose girl doesn't want to be treated like a ho

7. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

No the more relevant question would be if you have a girl & if you're going outside of the relationship to get your dick jacked by someone else, then why are you still with her? :confused:

If it's just a release & your girl doesn't want to get you off or you don't want her to get you off for some reason, something's obviously off.

8. The Dark King

not at all. Just a difference in thinking.

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Okay. If that's all it is then why is this even a thread topic?? :smt017

10. The Dark King

So all thread topics should be in full agreement?

11. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

This.

That's precisely what's messed up and so wrong about dating now. People date to get sex, not to get to know each other and possibly fall in love.

12. The Dark King

Again very easy to say when its free for you and the man pays. You have any idea how expensive dating is Ches. Well here in NY I can't speak to other places

13. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Maybe, but I was responding to a GUY questioning your reasoning. And this response made me immediately think of this guy:

[​IMG]

The fact is, if someone you aren't dating/married to is touching your nether regions and they're not an M.D., then it's sexual. Regardless of whether or not you're attracted to them.

Come on, man. Don't pull the Bill Clinton crap.

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

What does agreeing or not have to do with this being a thread topic? Every thread no matter the topic there will be differences of opinions & viewpoints. So you're admitting to starting this thread just for drama??:confused:

15. satyr

satyr New Member

If you have a woman, then why are you tricking at the massage parlor?

I know that some of you deal with rough bitches because you can't do any better, but damn if your woman can't give a simple handjob then we have a problem Houston.

16. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Try meet-and-greets until you find a woman worth dating and forming a connection with. And dates don't have to be that expensive. And it's not always free for me. I've driven out of state to meet dates, I've laid the tip for meals, and I've cooked or paid for meals or movies, etc when a guy comes here from out of town.

17. The Dark King

How does the thread cause drama? Because one poster's opinion differs from another? It's like it'd I don't fall in line and agree with you people I'm causing drama. Fuck outta here with that fam

18. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I think we covered that answer in the Fat/N word thread. Lol

19. The Dark King

Meet and greets? What year do you live in? Bottom line a woman's company/time is never free. Just like you said before where we take you and if we pay effects how you feel about us. Don't switch up now boo

20. The Dark King

Right so you're admitting a thread title void of content riles you up. So be a smart girl and ignore it duhhh