Happy Endings?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by The Dark King, Mar 17, 2014.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

It's not the handjob but the whole experience. Ever had one?

2. The Dark King

The woman wears gloves does it make it more clinical and less sexual to you?

3. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Not switching it up. To me, meeting for drinks or coffee is different from a first date and I made that distinction before. If I've just met a guy and we decide to meet to see if there's a connection, something short and sweet is fine. Ice cream, a drink, coffee. But if I've been talking to a guy for a bit and there is a definite attraction and he asks me on a date, I want him to show me something nicer than a burger joint. That's what I said.

4. The Dark King

And in all those scenarios whether he pays or not makes a difference does it not

5. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

Definitely no way to really prove it... if someone's going in to get a massage so that they can have a happy ending... meh. Don't like the thought of that.

Someone going for a massage, gets turned on by it and wants that "relief"... I'd consider that a different situation. Would I ever know which was which if I asked my guy? Not really :p

But mentally, I separate them and it's how I could accept it. Personally, I wouldn't be upset if someone had a happy ending if there was no penetration involved. As long as he'd let me do the same.... even though I wouldn't anyways, I'd just fall asleep :p And my happy ending is when my back cracks a gazillion times... that's more orgasmic than anything :smt031

6. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I'm prepared to pay at a meet-and-greet. If he takes care of it, he gets points for that, for sure. He's being a gentleman and I unashamedly love that. I met a guy at the mall last summer. He lived about 45 mins away so it was a familiar place for him to meet me. While I was there, I decided to go get some chocolate chip cookies. I turned to ask him if he wanted anything (my treat) and he was handing the cashier money. That was really sweet and deeply appreciated.

I'm not going to apologize for wanting a man to think well enough of me to pay for our date. I'm worth it. And if you or anyone thinks differently, keep your opinion to yourself.

7. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

You're the one who brought up disagreeing, not me.

And for the record, I'm not the one who always challenges other peoples opinions if they don't match my own. Or "correcting" their opinion as you said in the Black Men = Perversion Thread in regards to Rita . That's your little thing, so you get the fuck outta here with that people wanting you to fall in line shit. "Your Majesty". :smt043:smt043

8. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Am I crazy, or did TDK really imply in this thread that all single women are basically prostituting themselves?

Dear God. :smt043:smt043:smt043:smt043

Oh TDK, you never cease to amaze me. Wow.

9. The Dark King

I didn't correct Rita on anything. I said something she responded because she didn't ageee. Quit twisting shit fam. I don't get upset if people don't see the world the way I do I may challenge their position to see if they can back it up but I'm not here to change anyone's mind.

10. The Dark King

I'm saying if prostitution is a monetary exchange for sex then how is dating different?

11. The Dark King

Lol way to get defensive but thanks for proving my point

12. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

why would someone need to back up a personal thought or opinion...if you aren't trying to change their mind?

13. The Dark King

Because intellectual debate requires it. That's why people often post stats and articles to support their ideas

14. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

stats, charts & articles do not come into play when you are asking an opinion...thoughts, feelings & opinions are formulated out of personal experience...

when you ask someone...would you do it? how does this make you feel? are you okay with this situation? each person is going to have their own way of answering...i have nothing to back up my answer...no charts...graphs...statistics...

15. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

How do you "challenge" someone's opinion regarding a topic? And I ask that question because of two different instances where you "challenged my position" when all I did was express an opinion and you where responding to my post like I should be thinking otherwise and it took me basically saying "I Don't Give A Fuck" for you to let it be.

16. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I envision dude coming out of the message parlor walk/dancing like Pharrell sing, "Happieeeeeeeeeeee ..."

Smokies the Bear Hat and all. ...lol

17. The Dark King

:smt043:smt043:smt043

18. The Dark King

That's not true we've had discussions about our feelings about rape culture, race relations, police brutality and when discussing the topic people often used charts and stats to support what they were saying. For example a poster here would share his feelings about crime as it related to the black race. "Black people need to stop committing crimes if they don't want the cops harassing them" another poster would in turn show stats to show how policing wasn't evenly distributed. Having an opinion doesn't make it free from some type of scrutiny if you choose to share it publicly.

19. The Dark King

I need to context I don't know what you're referring to fam

20. satyr

satyr New Member

A paid massage, yes minus the handjob.