Happy Father's Day!!!

Discussion in 'Welcome Center and Announcements' started by tuckerreed, Jun 19, 2006.

1. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

I love you DAD, and all of your kids love you. Thanks for all you've done for us, pop!!! :D

2. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

How did everyone celebrate Fathers day?

3. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

Happy Fathers Day to all TRUE fathers.When I say TRUE I mean men who not only donated some sperms,but actively participate in their child(ren)'s life trying to be a good father figure their kids can look up to.

[youtube]lh5U7HUlZcI[/youtube]

4. Bryant

Bryant New Member

Yes, absolutely. There are plenty of guys out there with children (like my old man) who don't take on the responsibility, but this thread is to salute all the guys out there who do. Happy fathers day fellas!

5. mama

mama Well-Known Member

Happy Fathers day to all the dads out there. :D

6. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

as a self proclaimed daddy's girl...today is a very special day...happy father's day to all the dad's and future dad's...i think we have several here that would like to celebrate their very own father's day in years to come:smt006

7. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Happy Father's Day to all the dads!! :D

8. Be-you-tiful86

I know that feeling.My own dad didn't really have that much interest in me when I was younger and now just tries to convince me he's living a great life and all choices I make are BS.Lol .Well and the guy that used to be my step dad until he and my mom got a divorce physically abused me.So I didn't have a real father but I do look up to all men who are a true father to their kids. Kudos to them

9. kuntrygirl30

kuntrygirl30 New Member

Happy Father's Day!

10. Bryant

Bryant New Member

Aw jeez, i'm really sorry to hear that your step dad abused you. That's awful. Beyond awful actually. My real father is somewhere in Chicago, doing who knows what. I never had a relationship with him at all. And the guy who was my step dad for a while turned out to be someone only interested in a green card, so there has never been a father figure in my life as well. All the people out there who are fortunate to have a father figure in your life, always be sure to appreciate it.;)

11. Be-you-tiful86

Oh wow that sounds bad,too. Is Chicago far from where you live? My dad lives less than 10 miles from me but I really have no desire in contacting him after all.

12. Bryant

Bryant New Member

Chicago is maybe ummm....5 or 6 hours from where i'm currently living. But even when i was close to his area, i didn't see him or contact him. Our situations sound exactly the same. I have no desire to contact him whatsoever. I don't hate him, i just don't wanna talk to him lol.

13. Be-you-tiful86

Yea that sounds indeed the same :)

14. Athena

Athena New Member

Amen to that. Happy father's day to the men, as BY86 mentioned, who stick with it and are real dads.

15. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Happy Fathersday to all you proud papas!!!!

16. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

What an irony that you........and only you women have the power to makes us fathers.......up until then we will remain fruitless......Congratulations also to the future father makers.

17. Dex216

Dex216 New Member

Happy belated Father's Day to all the dads

18. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I just wanted to wish all the forum father's a

[​IMG]

A loving, dedicated father is a huge blessing to his children & I have great respect & appreciation for the men who are there for their kids.
    Thank you & God bless you! ​

19. botoan

botoan Active Member

I second that.
    Not a Dad yet, but I appreciate my Dad for all he has done for me.

20. hntr18

hntr18 Well-Known Member