Happy!!!!! tell us why are you happy.

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by goodlove, May 26, 2014.

1. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

I've my health, surrounded by love, fitter than I've been in years, roof over my head and have a thriving business that is growing daily.

2. AMR1986

AMR1986 Active Member

Happy to be healthy, to be a mother and have the love of many family and friends :D

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Because the world has plenty of sunshine, beaches, good whiskey, and happy ww! :D

4. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR ENCOURAGING WORDS!! KISSES TO YOU.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

good post

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

thats a tuff decision to make. im sure it hurt him greatly.

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

good post....

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Posts like this make me happy. It's better to be alone and happy :D

9. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

I am not working at the moment as I have to stay as rested as possible for yet another week. So I will try to pop onto Skype. Hopefully catch you soon there.

Every one deserves it. ;)

10. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I'm happy because my son is turning out to be a fine young man.

11. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

I am happy that it's almost june,which means nicer weather.I am more a sun worshipper than a rain dancer :)
    and also very happy to have such a great boyfriend. He has been responsible for many of my smiles recently.
    Also very happy to see almost my entire family again in less than 2 weeks,for grandma's birthday celebration- and happy to introduce my boyfriend to them.
    I know they'll love him :)

12. RestlessRita

Yes, Goodlove, it did hurt him which is why I lived unhappily for as long as I did. I didn't WANT to hurt him, but by staying, I was hurting ME. Luckily, we are on good terms and wish the best for each of us.

13. RestlessRita

You're right, TDK. It's much better to be alone than unhappy with the wrong partner.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

thats good

15. AMR1986

AMR1986 Active Member

Rita's situation is like mine. Unhappy in marriage, until we mutually decided to end it. Wasn't easy, but both of us are much happier now and get along better.

16. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Wow, didn't even know about your health issues Curley, very glad to hear you are recovering well and continued improvement. :)

17. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

In this journey of life we all have to chart our course, we only get one life and have to make choices that will shape it, some more difficult than others. As TDK mentioned to Rita its better for one to be alone and happy rather than just staying in a situation like marriage if they are not happy. Life is too short indeed.

18. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

I wasn't aware I had a problem either GQ, but I am all clear now and almost back to the ol Curley again. Surgery scars are my only evidence that something was wrong so I have been lucky.

19. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

I can't think of anything to not be happy about...I choose the glass to be half full and enjoy life to the fullest...being happy is a choice...

20. Athena

Athena New Member

This is great. It is a choice. :D