Happy!!!!! tell us why are you happy.

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by goodlove, May 26, 2014.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

[​IMG]

2. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

As if there was ever any doubt! I've known for years that you could do it my friend!!! Congrats, so very proud of you! :freehug:

3. mama

mama Well-Known Member

Congrats Stizz!! :D

4. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Thanks. It's very appreciated!!! Shit stressful as fuck when your career is on the line!

5. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I'm happy today because I learned that my niece has a 3.8 GPA in her freshman year. She was a bit imtimidated at first, but she hung in there, I'm so proud of her.

6. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

:smt038:smt038:smt038:smt038:smt038

Congrats!!!!

7. Caerdydd

Caerdydd Active Member

Bought my new place in March, moved in 3 weeks ago :D:D:D:D

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Awesome

9. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

My son will be leaving for boot camp on July 13 I'm super excited for him to begin the rest of his life :)

10. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

^^^^awesome, Cherok33!! Good luck to him!!

Why am I happy these days?? Just because. Family. Life. Learning new things. Excelling in my career.

11. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I'm happy about the SCOTUS rulings this week regarding same-sex marriage, and the ACA.

12. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I'm over the top elated about that ruling. So ecstatic to finally see them get this RIGHT! There are so many levels of prejudice and discrimination in this country, I truly feel like this is one step in the right direction. To see the support from our president as well...just beautiful. Very special day yesterday was, that's for sure.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Good news came in.....graduated and got a job with a small firm in south carolina

14. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

So am I. This was a damn good week for the nation in general. It really warms my heart to see another barrier to legal discrimination struck down.

15. FG

FG Well-Known Member

SCOTUS make me happy! That, and minions

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Very HAPPY for you both!!

17. AlabasterGoddess

AlabasterGoddess New Member

Happy to be blessed with a truly lovely family.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Having a good family is a very good start and its important throughout all days

19. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

I love those minions,too :D They are awesome!
    At work I confessed to one person that seeing his minion hat on the passenger seat every time he drove through always cheered me up.
    He insisted on giving me the minion hat,since his kids did not like it anyway.
    I refused at first,but he was more stubborn.

Also looking forward to the trip to Amsterdam,Netherlands,that I have planned for october.
    Traveling and sightseeing makes me happy

And last but not least I have made somebody nice,and I love how he is completely understanding of my crazy work shifts and days,as well as not rushing me with anything yet making it clear that he is very interested.

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Awesome