Happy Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Welcome Center and Announcements' started by Gorath, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

To everyone, here in this country, serving this country in the military, and everyone from other countries, I extend my best wishes to one and all in the WWBM family. Sure Thanksgiving is an American holiday, but no matter who or where you are, we all have things we are thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving.

2. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

Thank you, Gorath, for starting this thread. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

3. natedogg2772

natedogg2772 New Member

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

4. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Happy Turkey Day!

my son and I are headed for the mountains tomorrow morning...he will be snowboarding and I will be at the spa getting all my favorite treatments...just found out the hotel allows dogs under 75 lbs so we are taking Jak with us...looking forward to a few days off from work to just relax...

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday! be safe;)

5. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving

6. Beckett

Beckett New Member

Happy Thanksgiving!:smt039

7. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!

[​IMG]

8. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

^^so cute :heart:

Happy thanksgiving everyone! Hope your day is filled with family, friends and loved ones!

To the true friends I've made here...I'm so genuinely thankful for you. Y'all brighten my life daily. Hands down, some of the smartest (and sexiest) people I've ever known and I appreciate the love and support y'all show me every day. A very special happy thanksgiving to you :smt049:smt049:smt049

9. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

[​IMG]

10. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving to all of the awesome, magnificent bastards on this forum!

11. 2legit

2legit Active Member

Happy thanksgiving to everybody.

I see that some people who left comment in this thread are no longer walking on this earth like that lady with beautiful legs there might be others as well. Some people may not like this but death awaits all so enjoy the turkey with your friends and family while you still can and pray for guidance to the truth and the straight path to salvation. Special TG TO FLYGIRL lol btw Thanksgiving is a secular festival, anybody of any faith can celebrate. I was looking for Tandoori turkey and I found one, now I'm hungry !!!! LOL

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. 2legit

2legit Active Member

upload_2022-11-23_15-28-48.jpeg

13. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Wow :-‘( that’s so sad, I remember her. Hopefully there’s very few members that are no longer here on earth. Happy Thanksgiving Ya’ll enjoy your scrumptious American food :p I hope to one day experience an American thanksgiving.

14. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving Holiday to everyone!! I am hungry already . . . food prep is just torturing me with all the aromas lol. Going to cook the turkey outdoors on the grill as I have been doing for five years as of tomorrow. With a new and improved grill though, I am looking forward to the event. The grill grates I just washed with detergent & bleach in the sink then rinsed thoroughly. Turkey is all seasoned (Sweet Peeper by Fire & Smoke Society) after I rubbed it down all over with Keller's Salted Butter. Then I injected a marinade I made last night from Butcher BBQ ~ Bird Booster Honey Flavor into all the parts of the bird I could. Sealed it up in a big roasting pan with two big cuts of Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Grillfoil to cover it tight and refridgerate it before 4:50 pm. Now I just have to make gravy and sides tomorrow . . . and suffer all night lol.

15. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

40289b4b2a403ca66608f7a6db3dd9ae.jpg

Happy Turkey Day to all of the amazing White Women and awesome Black Men of the forum.

Regardless on whether we agree on every single topic or issue I'm still thankful for each and every one of you.

Btw I'm deep-frying a turkey today. Annual family tradition. It's the only way we'll eat turkey.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2022
  16. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Just a last second reminder . . . baste that bird repeatedly!!! Melt two sticks of unsalted Jewish butter and mix with dried herbs one tablespoon each of Sage, Thyme and Rosemary. Malcolm say parsley but I'm out and staying in now lol so sub in whatever U have. I have Sage instead so ;). Just a freindly reminder fry my goto YouTube BBQ pitmaster Malcolm Reed. His instructional Smoked Brisket video put every other YouTube video to shame!!! CORRECTION ~ TEASPOON NOT TABLESPOON!!! I just basted the bird for the first time and the butter - herb mixture is sufficient at one tsp each . . . level tsp too lol.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2022
  17. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Happy Turkey Day

18. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Many blessings to you, your families, and your friends.

19. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all. ?

Since it's just me and my son this year, I didn't bother with the traditional meal. I made a big pot of hamburger soup (one of my son's faves), sweet cornbread, and buttermilk pie for dessert. I also had a big glass of ice cold tea, which I'm thankful for having after I burned my tongue with the damn soup. lol I'm also thankful there will be plenty of leftovers so I won't have to cook again for the next day or two.

I am thankful for the forum and the forum family, and I pray everyone is safe, healthy, happy, and doing okay. ?

20. 2legit

2legit Active Member

Americans will eat and eat until the cows come home LOL !! Baseball is not America's past time, but overeating is LOL I have yet to see a fat Australian. Eddy Murphy's blonde partner Paige Butcher is Australian, and she's not fat far from it. The actor Mel Gibson is also Australian, and he got rid of his Australian accent after living in the United States all his life. He isn't fat.

Meet Mark Wiens the child of a white American father and a Chinese mother, a food vlogger who only eats while the cameras are on and then throws away food; otherwise, he would be extremely fat like many others.