Happy Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Welcome Center and Announcements' started by Gorath, Nov 27, 2013.

1. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

TRUST ME we’re one in the same when it comes to over eating. Lol. I think the only difference is our oil content is lower lol and unfortunately we don’t have soul food restaurants or too many bbq joints or a lot of options when it comes to eating! I do recall being in Memphis for two weeks when I came there and by the time I got to Nashville I wanted nothing but just salad! Definitely surprised myself lol. The food there with all of its seasoning etc shits on our bland food lol we have some plump people, they just don’t often come out to play.
    Oh wow I feel so silly for never having known Mel Gibson is Australian LOL!!
    Ah yes, I’ve seen that guy lol always felt sick watching him lol

2. 2legit

2legit Active Member

I was wrong Mr. Gibson is an American actor he's of an Irish descent born in Peekskill, New York, a friend of mine once told me that the actor is an Aussie but his paternal grandmother Eva Mylott (1875–1920) is Australian. Mel Gibson himself is an Australian permanent resident. He used to live in Sydney with his parents went school there started his drama and acting career there then moved back to the states.

3. beccaomecca

Hahaha! We’re both gullible!! Thanks for the update, luckily I didn’t pass this information on to anyone else lol. I think I read that once actually that he used to live in Sydney. Interesting! The actors that I do always forget are Aussie are Russell Crowe and Eric Bana. Both amazing actors.

4. 2legit

2legit Active Member

You are forgetting actresses like Nicole Kidman and Margot Robbie because Aussies are so good looking and talented there are handful of them in Hollywood.

5. beccaomecca

Oh no, they’re right up there with the top performers I can’t ever forget them or the fact they’re Aussies :-D

6. beccaomecca

There’s a few good lookers, not too many though lol average Joe’s over here.

7. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

FB_IMG_1700543975125.jpg

8. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving to all

9. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving y'all. I just tore up a sweet potato pie with mad whip cream. Yum!

10. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I had a slice of some SPECTABULOUS Sweet Potato Pie last night and washed it down with Organic Valley Reduced Fat Egg Nog while watching "The Rings of Power" on the new Amazon Firestick 4K Max. I will try not to kill the rest of the whole pie this weekend but that's not a good bet lol. I made my first Turkey brine last night and I have the bird on the grill as of this morning at 11:11 am. It's 19 pounds of Butterball all natural Turkey and it probably won't be done until the sun goes down but I know it will be done when it's done. Who says you can't start Thanksgiving holiday dinner at 6:00 lol?!?

11. Young Herschel

^^^ Thanksgiving holiday dinner will be served promptly at 6:00 as previously projected I can proudly proclaim with the Bells Turkey gravy finally done and all the sides were done by 5:21. The Turkey came out a little blackened but still juicy because I injected it with Tony Cachere's Butter Creole solution. Afterwards it is off to the movie theater to see "Thanksgiving" and then "Napoleon"!!

12. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Alright, the suspense is killing me. How was Napoleon?

Same to you, Tony Soprano. I hope everyone had a great and stress-free holiday! Now it's back to the weekly grind, bright and early.

13. Young Herschel

I just couldn't stay awake after all that time & energy preparing Thanksgiving holiday dinner so I got a refund for the 10:30 show and left after "Thanksgiving". I will catch "Napoleon" next weekend or wait for the extended special version on Apple+. I wish I went to the 7:00 show of "Napoleon" honestly because "Thanksgiving" did not live up to the trailer hype or contain enough lust & passion to balance out all the excessive blood & violence.

14. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I learned something every day myself. I didn't know Mr.Gibson was born in the States until the late 80's.

15. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Ms.Robbie and Ms.Kidman are fearless in acting with Black actors. Had Mr.Kravitz got his stuff sorted he could had married Ms.Kidman.