Hard out here being a white woman in America

Discussion in 'In the News' started by 4north1side2, Oct 28, 2014.

1. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

lol dudes here in L.A. are thirsty too

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Yup, wear some tight shit showing off your big tits and ass, and march through an area of NEW YORK CITY you know to be full of black and Puerto Rican guys WHO ARE KNOWN TO LIKE BIG TITS AND ASS. How dare they say "Hello, Beautiful" and "God Bless You, have a nice day," how sexist

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

lol yeah like everywhere else.
    And to fair to dude who was walking by her for five minutes there are certain spots in lower manhattan where the subways are a few blocks apart so it is possible he was just going that direction too. Not saying for sure but it doesn't always mean someone is being a creeper.

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

:smt005

5. RicardoCooper

Excuse-Man strikes again! That nigga was stalking her point blank

6. The Dark King

I've had it explained to me a bunch of times from friends and I get how it can be uncomfortable because it's unwanted attention but I honestly don't know what the solution is because like GL said if the attention stopped there would be complaining about that too. And the vast majority of that shit is harmless.

7. RicardoCooper

Displaying any kind of masculinity is dangerous patriarchy and "rape culture"

8. The Dark King

Yup
    I still don't get what rape culture is. No one has been able to successfully explain the concept to me. Yes I know that women get raped and I know that it's horrific but I fail to see the culture part. Culture implies some level acceptance and I don't see that anywhere with any men. Maybe there's an objectification culture where they are judged more often on appearance than men, but we as a culture don't accept rape on any level at least from everything I see in media and amongst other people.
    Maybe someone with real knowledge on the subject can break it down.

9. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

She went through New York city. What did she expect?

I don't see anything wrong with guys saying hi or giving their opinions.

The dudes who followed her for over a minute are something else though:smt011

10. The Dark King

Do you live or have you ever spent time in NYC?

11. archangel

I've seen this in Texas. I'm sure I can see it in L.A.

12. FRESH

FRESH New Member

No need for apologies, you're not hurting my feelings bruh, I'm quite fimiliar with my non gayness and my nice game. Plus I wouldn't expect a newbie to know about my conquest on and off the board lol

13. satyr

satyr New Member

Let me drop you off at San Quentin and watch your little ass get hollowed out by some 74 Hoovers.

14. The Dark King

Your old stomping grounds huh

15. satyr

satyr New Member

In a way, when I lived in the Bay I would drive past it from Marin County to the East Bay. They would love your little chocolate ass.

16. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Cool, dig that

17. Bertram

Bertram Member

I've seen it in St. Louis.

18. archangel

I believe you. You can probably see it all around the world.

19. RicardoCooper

I know if I was walking in the same direction as a strange woman, maybe even to the same destination like a subway stop, etc., I wouldn't be up on her side-by-side like we were friends for FIVE WHOLE MINUTES

20. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

Nailed it.

Now let's make a video of how black men say hi to women and get ignored.

I hope none of you donated to that dumb ass HOLLA BACK foundation unless you like seeing feminism destroy post modern society.