Hard out here being a white woman in America

Discussion in 'In the News' started by 4north1side2, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

She is just a attention getter. Imagine her wearing what church women wear?

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

How would you do it? Walk behind her as if that's no creepy too? Cross the street so you don't appear creepy?

3. satyr

satyr New Member

Strange, women often look at me with a longing in their eyes that pleads for me to say hello but I never do.

In any case you're not entitled to shit if you choose to say hello. If they don't respond, keep it pushing and maybe the next person will.

4. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

Ha I got negged for my comment. I'm not anti female. I'm against a society that over values women and under values men.

I've had women grab my ass or grab my body and that is socially acceptable. Now you're telling me if I tell a woman she's beautiful I'm objectifying her? Seriously fuck you.

The person who negged me probably believes that men are evil violent creatures who beat and rape women or one of the feminized men in our society.

5. blackbrah

Of course not but if the woman was ignored she would say how all New Yorkers are not friendly and cold.

Maybr because I was born in the south I think saying hello to a woman is okay. I had a problem with the man that followed her and a few others but I feel like it was a reason to complain.

There's a video of a woman that wore nothing but a thong in the city but has on airbrushed jeans and no one said anything to her.

6. satyr

satyr New Member

Well I criticized your statement but didn't leave the rep.

In any case if you're not "a feminized man", then why are you crying about something of absolutely no consequence?

Shit I get negative rep and appreciate it because the hate can be more interesting than the love.

7. blackbrah

I'm saying perhaps the person that did it was a feminized man.

I just hate radical feminism because it's not about equality at that point and it generally focuses on moot topics in first world countries and nothe issues such aa women being sold on the black market in China.

Frankly third wave feminism is just white feminism and covers subjects revolving sex and frankly a lot of statistics feminists throw out are inaccurate

8. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I don't even read the neg reps.

[​IMG]

nothing you can do about it.

9. The Dark King

I'm waiting for you to tell women they aren't entitled to shit either. If a dude wants to say hello deal with it.

10. satyr

satyr New Member

Well if I don't say hello . . . isn't that the idea?

11. The Dark King

No the idea is to truly control men and our nature. The same exact thing they'd be crying about if men didn't say hi. And if those were clean cut Calvin Klein types this wouldn't even be an issue.

12. satyr

satyr New Member

Speak for yourself, I don't hang out on street corners catcalling women. Your conception of male nature (whatever that's supposed to mean) needs work.

No, actually they would start saying hello. You can take that to the bank, church, and city hall.

True but that isn't a realistic comparison. Handsome men are rare which makes them valuable to women, but women are also forgiving and simply having your shit together is usually good enough to wrangle what you want.

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol at that androgynous shit

14. blackbrah

Once again TDK is spot on

15. The Dark King

You act as if these guys said hi my name is (insert here) and I'm an ex con and homeless. Their appearance was unappealing which equals harassment. Most of their approaches were benign at best, a little annoying but harmless

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Truth :smt023

17. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

Yes- it's absolutly wonderful and comfortable that where ever you are, wherever you sit and drink a coffee, when you go into a supermarket, when you sit in a train- there are people (men) in that special case, that follow you, talk to you, bother you. When you don't ignore them, they come closer and closer.. you tell them you don't want to go and have a drink with them, they won't listen; you tell them to leave you alone, they won't go; you tell them you are married, they answer "I don't care". Sometimes they push you in a corner or at a wall, hold you.. lately, when I got out, just maybe 100m from my house (wanted to drink a glass of wine), that shit bastard was waiting outside nearly an hour till I went home, followed me to my house, tried to get into it, till I screamed and my neighbour was running out to help me......all this is extremely funny..you are soo right.
    Women ignore these "hellos", because they made the same experiences as me and I am seriously sooo tired of it. What is sooo difficult to just leave us alone???

18. The Dark King

So you don't want men to talk to you at all socially?
    And the men you described were pushy assholes this certainly isn't every man you meet or even most is it?

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

It was creepy for that dude to keep walking beside her after the signal of "you arent getting any play" was clear. The other stupid thing was the "damn you fine" screamed out. That was weak as hell.

The other shit was harmless..ypu heard "hello" and what not.

In any case dudes fucking up others future attempt to make legit moves.

Overall harassment...no. annoying as fuck....yep.

Its the ignorant, busted and thirsty man bullshit that was displayed

20. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

I like serious men. Serious men with serious intentions act seriously. They can read body language, they have empathy. They look at you and can "see", whether you are willing to talk, how you react. And when they see you are busy or not willing, they leave you in peace. But they don't bother.
    The most men acting as in the video are "trespassing". They think when they talk long enough or follow you - maybe with a little bit of force, they can convince the woman. It has to do with mathematics, the more women they talk to the higher is the chance.
    They show neither respect to people (especially women) nore to themselves.
    Let's play the scenario- I reply to all of them, I talk to all of them, every five meters I stop..I don't think I will catch my train as planned, or will be in the office in time or can reach my appointments. Must I really excuse myself all the time for living my life? Must I really explain everytime to everyone, why I'm not interested in talking to foreign people? Must I really say sorry for being married? What's their intention? What do they want from that woman? Why do they talk to her? Why do they follow her? I assume you and me, we both know the answer, don't we?