Have You?

Discussion in 'Parties and Games' started by K, Mar 13, 2015.

1. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

oops! Sorry guys for my part in that… above ^^

No, only cosmetic.

Have you ever been sky diving?

2. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

No worries. You did try to get it back on track; it just unfortunately went over his head. lol

No.

Have you ever lied on a job application?

3. beccaomecca

hahahahhh!!

No.

Have you ever been to Australia?

4. beccaomecca

Anyone?? Hello?

5. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Yep, I have been there before.

Have you ever gone bungee jumping?

6. beccaomecca

I knew you’d come through for me hahah!!

Heck NO, I’m petrified of heights and don’t trust anyone let alone a piece of cord.

Have you ever been snorkelling?

7. Since1980

Unfortunately, I haven't. It looks like a ton of fun but I can't swim to save my life!

Have you ever gone to Europe?

8. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

No, but I would like to

Have you ever put Hot Sauce on your taco?

9. Since1980

Yes I have. I put hot sauce on damn near anything these days lol. I think I may have an addiction.

Have you ever been to the top of a mountain?

10. beccaomecca

I have-ish, I took my son up Mt Coolum for his 12th birthday with my brother and my sis in law, I’m so scared of heights but thought I had it in the bag. I ended up frozen in fear once I reached a flat surface that looked like it’d crumble beneath me and I’d plunge into the shark infested ocean miles away lmao. I literally crawled down it like a baby lmao meanwhile five year olds were still jumping around, climbing further ahead! I felt terrible because my poor son made it to the top alone lmao meanwhile I cowered in fear like a panzy. My brother still hasn’t let that experience go lol.

Have you eaten Kangaroo?

11. Since1980

No, I haven't. I didn't even know that was a thing until went there, and the person I was with didn't buy any so I never got to try it. But I never thought of 'roos as being edible.

Have you ever locked yourself out of your own house?

12. beccaomecca

Pretty nasty huh! Sadly no animal is off the table when it comes to human desire! Bloody weirdos.

I have another story… (I’m a dickhead)!
    I’d just gotten home from work and headed out the door with two gfs for dinner, they’d come to mine early so I was instantly pressured lol I walked out the door, got to the restaurant then it dawned on me I left my phone at home and seemingly my keys..
    I had just brought a new handbag with lots of different compartments.. we got back to the house hoping I was dumb enough to forget to lock the door…

After searching this new handbag (everywhere-so I thought) my friend called a locksmith, we waited for him to come out and as he was mid way doing his thing I decided to sit down and put my bag down, as soon as I put my bag down I heard my keys!! I died of shame! The keys had somehow slipped all the way underneath the lining of my new bag lol I felt dumb that I didn’t just attempt to empty the contents of my bag initially and had to pay the locksmith $80 for a job that was never completed lol.

So the whole night was ruined lol and from that point on I hid a key outside my unit in case I found myself in a stupid position like that again.

So yes… I have…

Have you ever been on a cruise ship?

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yes, l once worked Security on a Cruise Line that contracted the Martial Arts Organization l worked for. Toured the South Pacific/French Polynesian Islands Fiji, Noumea, Bora Bora.

Have you ever played or used a Ouija board?

14. beccaomecca

Oh wow! Lucky you!!!

Definitely not lol.

Have you ever been camping?

15. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

All the time until I was a teen. Always saw some cute girls. Hated it when I had to come home.

Have you ever (Men) had your butt grabbed by a woman, or (Women) grabbed a man butt that wasn't your s/o?

16. beccaomecca

Thankfully not lol an African Americans butt is usually much plumper than an Australian mans butt lol.

Have you ever been married?