Having trouble finding a white woman to date

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by blondehunter, Nov 3, 2014.

1. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

all you youngins need to quiet up.

Back in my day threads remained on topic!!!

j/k

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol

Yous be my guuurrrrl

My daughter and i will hang out and i will play my music (earth wind and fire, luther , robert palmer, digital underground , eric b and rakim, the police, peter gabriel and ect) and she loves to scream "aaaah you old man."

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Lol I'd scream the same thing. She's missing out though if she's not digging EW&F and Luther. Love me some old tunes :smt020

Thread officially derailed :smt028

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

We surely fucked it up didnt we?

Oh well we are having fun tho.

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

You could also try BlackPlanet. White women are on that site, as well as Asians and Latinas from all over the globe. It is a bummer when the women mention in their ads that they are not interested in dating outside their race. But, hey. You have to respect that and move on. She may not be worth it. Good luck in your search.

6. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

No pics, no play. Simple as that.

7. satyr

satyr New Member

The only thing less desirable than a 50 year old man is a 50 year old woman, so you have to put yourself out there.

Some pointers from a previous thread of mine, happy hunting.

8. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

This.

Keep your profile light and short and always have a photo. As soon as someone contacts me with no photo, I reply immediately that I'm not interested.

Also, asking to exchange emails so you can share a photo is a no. Most women do not want to give out personal details about themselves until there has been T least some concrete communication done.

9. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

On top of all that, the whole "I don't post my pictures on a dating website for privacy reasons" excuse is so damn tired. Not posting pictures just makes you come off as sleazy, a liar and a complete bullshitter.

10. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Bingo

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Correct me if im wrong ...on some or all social sites they can take your pic with no recourse. I have to look it up and verify

12. Bertram

Bertram Member

Keep the faith

13. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

getting harder and harder to come to a thread without backlash lol

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Place is rowdier than a whorehouse in July

15. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

I think your biggest setback is your lack of confidence and you will need to work on that. IMO, at your age you shouldnt have an issue meeting white women because you should be well experienced in meeting women already. Lately I've been anti-online dating but if I had to recommend a website to you then it would be okcupid.com. I've had success on there when I was looking for women online.
    How often do you meet women in public settings? Were you ever married?

Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
  16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Look on the back of a milk carton

Plenty of ww there

17. Bertram

Bertram Member

Another place is MixedSpark.com:)

18. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Perhaps a big reason women immediately dismiss contact with no pic may have less to do with a looks requirement and more to do with a numbers game. When I tried online dating I quickly found the formula didn't work so well for me because, particularly with a free site, women immediately get bombarded with emails overnight. When you're employed and only have maybe 20 minutes to sift thru tons of messages and profiles, or if you're unemployed but simply not that devoted to the cause, you have to do a quick process of elimination -- you're unable - or unwilling - to take the time to check out every single person that hits you a "whatsup." So the "anonymous Joe" is the obvious instant elimination. Ask yourself this: with a blank profile - no pic and nothing much to say, what reason have you given her to respond? What exactly have you given her to base a choice to reply to you over anyone else? Even if you were the only person to contact her, if she replied could you assume it was cause she was interested? Interested in what? "whatsup" from a (literally) nobody? A nonperson? I may be delusional, but I think a less than attractive pic is better than no pic. At least a message from an unattractive person is contact from a person. With no pic and a generic profile, you get no sense of the person. It's like you're not a person, but a typed fake name on a computer screen. And I agree with the other poster that said "the privacy concerns" line is offensive (my word). I remember once a no-pic guy (I must assume it was a guy) got pissed cause I didn't respond to his messages. I responded finally something like "what reason did you give me to respond? Respond to who/what? WOPR (remember War Games)?" He replied with "because of my line of work I have to be concerned for privacy," and I was thinking "So your privacy is more important than mine?" Remember the scene from the movie Taken when the naked virgins were paraded on stage before the audience of anonymous 'important person' bidders? That's what it feels like for a girl to put herself out there and have an anonymous no-pic guy demand her attention, claiming to be in special need of 'privacy." And he finally admitted that he was a judge (who I appeared before at times) but that only made it worse, like he was so special, that his privacy was somehow more important than everyone else's. Do you think women generally like the idea of putting their pics out there on the world wide web? Of course not, but it's a risk we take to play the game. Would you have messaged her in the first place if she didn't have a profile pic? I hear ya that online dating doesn't always work out for a number of reasons, mainly I think cause it's only as good as your geographical location. When I tried online dating I didn't know about IR sites, but I did a search on whatever site it was for African American males within a hundred mile radius, and when the search returned with not a single match, I signed off forever.

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Dont hold back

20. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

yeah hit a nerve I guess. lol