Having trouble finding a white woman to date

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by blondehunter, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I'm the same way. Whenever I get a message from a woman with no picture posted, I don't even bother to reply. If I can put myself out there for the world to see then so can she.

Well damn :shock:

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

BH,Savannah may be a historic city but,I sincerely believe you that there are no WW there who want to date a brother. Only the ones who lived large like some atheletes who retired from sports or execs. Plus, the WW in the US are not that bold for brothers.

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

You shouldn't paint so broadly ST. Your personal experiences don't define the entire white female population in this country. There's plenty of women here who adore, and prefer, bm.

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

:shock:

5. RaiderLL

Lol I see you :p

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I'm so jealous of ur boo right now

Shit ain't fair at all

But the possibility of Thursday night football is rearing its head, so I'm starting not to give a damn

;)

7. RaiderLL

lol you're so easily distracted. My baby is ridiculously delicious! Love him more and more with each passing day :heart:

8. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Bear in mind though that ST, like blondhunter and I, are in the south. In BH's case, you don't get more southern than Savannah, GA. Beautiful city but the state of interracial dating is definitely different down here than it is in the rest of the country.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
  9. RaiderLL

That's very sad. I forget sometimes how different it is out my way. Thanks for bringing me back to reality :freehug:

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Savannah, GA is so southern, I kept wondering if I would ever see a horse-drawn carriage loaded with those southern belles and white men in those broadcloth suits and wide brimmed hats. I was at a McDonald's at the Greyhound bus terminal there. Southern lore was all over the place.

11. blkzoe

blkzoe New Member

You're correct about that

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I'm happy that ur happy

Ur a lovely woman

13. blkzoe

blkzoe New Member

Yes! The military is good for interracial. I experienced my first when I was in the Marines. Got turned out by a white woman lmao

14. FRESH

FRESH New Member

Get your self a fishing pole, proceed to the nearest Starbucks, place the hook carefully through the top and ridge of the cup. You are now ready to head to any retail center the sell uggs and or Northface and deploy your rod and bait. Done and done, white women hooked.

15. RaiderLL

Thank you baby :freehug:

Real talk :smt043

16. FRESH

FRESH New Member

I forgot to tell him...

...grab poster board, or card board, cut a ovalish hole out--I recommend the middle. Get your self a permanent marker and write a messege: Looking for an honest days pay, blonde ladies ages 18-69 looking for love should sit on my face. *trannies trying to teabag not welcome.

Real talk, stop putting so much emphasis on the whole thing... Muprhy's Law...as soon as you stop looking it will happen for you. You are trying so hard so much, you're getting a lot null results, you may have some more positive but your ratio is still off and your sensitive to that. For every website, real situ, and whatever else you find yourself approaching women with/in, you'll score one interested party for however many. Just look it as a game of numbers, enjoy it while you play it cause the chase should be fun no matter how old you say and feel.

17. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

I found a lot of success in Yoga classes. They're full of WW and when they see me transition from downward-facing doggystyle to 45 degree tripod salutation with no hands, it sends their second chakra into a tizzy.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol...

19. Nefo33

Nefo33 New Member

seconded:):):)

20. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

In the South the only brothers who could get them are those who lived large,go to major Southern University or Colleges like in the ACC or SEC football,and corporate brothers. They see the WW. Sex workers don't count in the hood. Also,on the web you never see a bold American WW on a major dating website.