Having trouble finding a white woman to date

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by blondehunter, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

You just fortunate J. Those Southern WW just wanted a taste and quickie.

2. Soulthinker

Never happens down South Fresh.

3. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

You evidently don't know many or much about Southern WW, ST.

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I love how people paint with broad strokes

If a women is into you, she's into you regardless of where she lives

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I have been baffled from day one that flirting and fucking is viewed to be difficult in the south by some of the bm here that date ww. :rolleyes:

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Chances are they have difficulty with any women but like to act as if there's something wrong with ww in particular

But u ain't hear that from me

7. Tamstrong

Exactly.

Yeah, it's definitely a head-scratcher. From what I've noticed on here, most of the men who think that way have spent little to no time there and seem to base that conclusion on stereotypes about the South and the people who live there.

8. Tamstrong

I think you have them confused with the "American women ain't shit" dudes. :p

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Probably

Too much damn work to keep up with the pity brigade

Next thing u know they'll be saying European women ain't shit

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

There are parts you dont want to fuck around but they are do IR. Its really about age...guys my age use to catch serious hell doing IR.

Guys our age know about spots (night clubs) where IR is going on.

Most of the women my age are mostly doing IR due through association ...though i know their friend.

11. Soulthinker

Explain Savannah Ga if I am so incorrect. There are no bold WW down there. It is never fantasyland in that region. Their scruples are as large as a 18 wheeler truck. If that brother is livin large or in the groups I had mentioned,it's their oyster.

12. Tamstrong

Unbunch your panties, Soul. The point is, you can't pigeon-hole every single Southern WW or Southern location as exactly the same. Yes, the pickings are slim in some places, BUT every place and every person is NOT the same. In other words, stop trash-talking Southern women as a group, because your assumptions about them are inaccurate.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Come on now.....fort stewart ga....a military base.. ..

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Really lol

I've seen white women go to 'black' clubs near bases

:cool:

15. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

And all this time I've been living right near both Academy Sports and Starbucks and never tried this before. Be right back, I'm going white-girling!

16. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Omfg I love that expression :smt043

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

IR is more acceptable conpared to 10 yrs ago...there are dance clubs where they are swirling like a mofo.....not a lot but they are there.

White or black clubs

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

It's funny tho cuz we are all human

How we got to the point where 'race' was created is mind blowing

It's not like couples of different shades will produce fucking aliens or stillbirths

It's truly going to take an alien invasion of epic proportion, followed by the equally shitty treatment at their hands to really wake people up

19. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Save up your coins and go to Europe.

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Sounds fun and dandy until you realize you are still alone beating your dick in the middle of the Czech Republic