Having trouble finding a white woman to date

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by blondehunter, Nov 3, 2014.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Hell from ww1 till now .....you mean that people havent figured it out. Yeah, u are rite.

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Wake me up when the white women are saying they need to go outside America to find accepting black men

..make sure to have the cryo chamber ready....got a feeling it's going to be one hell of a siesta

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

It just sucks that america ...the world get into this we are to be seperate

4. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

If you can't get laid in the middle of of the Czech Republic.,. you got serious issues.

5. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

I would type a real response, but I don't want to come across as bashing white people by stating my opinion on this race based topic.

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Go ahead

There's only like four of them left on this entire board, and 3 don't give a flying fuck unless u rip into them about the color of their toenails

7. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Nah...

Actually, it's just as much on BM though. Perpetuating negative stereotypes on ourselves.

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Hell...we a storage room of stereotypes . Im sure i have room for one more

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I don't really like basketball but I do love fried chicken or buffalo wings

I put in a serious effort to try different stores to see who has the best shit

10. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are there 'positive' stereotypes for us aside from that we're good at non-aquatic sports and that we have monstrous dicks and balls?

11. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Wingstop for wings and Harolds for fried chicken.

I miss being able to eat food with taste :(.

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Good at dancing?

13. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Speaking of... I've recently taken up West Coast Swing, and there are WW galore.

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol

I just googled wingstop cuz we don't have those here

Their food looks crazy good

I seriously have a thing for hunting around philly for wings...sadly some places either overcook them or don't cook them enough (I'm looking at u dominos)

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I cringe when an asian gets mad for the 'good at math or hard working' stereotypes

As if completely dominating excellent universities like UCLA is a bad thing

I'm like shit try being black for a month, where people literally expect less from you (don't believe me, google schools lowering standards for blacks)

16. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

There is no such thing as overcooking wings. Toss them in cajun dry rub seasoning... Lawd hammercy.

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

LOL

yeah....when ur wings are dry and hard as fuck, come holla at me

That happened when I went to this place called Checkers

It's like mcdonalds or whatever

That was the last time I ordered wings from a fast food place known for burgers

18. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Wings n things is crazy good. Not sure if they have that out your way. They have wings, boneless strips, shrimp and breadsticks. We eat there all the time. Kinda feeling that for dinner now :)

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Are u off ur chilis kick?

I haven't been to one in a while..I was going weekly :-o

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Hell we , blacks, act ad though sports is the only way up. Seriously....people got mad at charles for saying what he said but hes not way off.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2014