Headed to Sweden tomorrow

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by Salmon23, May 25, 2012.

1. Salmon23

Salmon23 New Member

Should be excited. But I have at least two days of work to do, because I'm so overwhelmed, and my boss wouldn't let me stay at work a week longer to get what I need to get done. I should be grateful, he knows my work is super Stressful and said staying longer wasn't an option.

I'm gonna stop over in for 10 hours in Addis Ababa to go to the Spa, hang with my buddy from Grad School, dinner, then off to Stockholm for 8 days, then down south to Darlana for 14 days. Then Rwanda, Congo, Ethiopia again, then back home. I won't be back here until July. Wow!

It's shame, no forum members from Sweden are around. I have some friends in Stockholm ( just found out, they live there),we met in Haiti, so I'll have coffee with them and go from there. I'm not excited yet. But I'm sure I will be.

2. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Have a good trip. What type of work do you do that you are in so many different places?

3. Salmon23

Salmon23 New Member

Ask Christian Dubois. We're playing a guesssing game.

4. JordanC

Oh well. I was just curious. Don't want to play a game to know. :(

5. FG

FG Well-Known Member

You mean Christine?? :p I dont think she will like to go by a guy name. lol. Just pickin on ya. Have fun in Sthlm. I miss home:-(

6. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

I haven't seen that.. Salmon, did you want to write Christine or Christina?lol

7. Salmon23

Salmon23 New Member

I screwed up. :)

8. Salmon23

Salmon23 New Member

Sorry. Not being difficult. Don't take it personal. We were going back and forth on a guessing game,and having a little fun. I can't give her an advantage.But Honestly, I don't talk about my vocation Publicly. It's a bit sensitive for me. However, I'm not a spook or Military, which is what most people think.

9. Salmon23

Salmon23 New Member

LOL! I screwed up. You miss home. Come kick it with me. I don't know you, but I don't doubt I would have fun running around the city with someone in the know.

10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Pleased you had found friends from Sweden and wished the members on this site could have that hook up. Well anyway enjoy every minute in Stockholm you will have a ball.

11. Salmon23

Salmon23 New Member

Thanks dude!

12. Soulthinker

You are welcome. Enjoy.

13. Salmon23

Salmon23 New Member

Just arrived. Stockholm is awesome. Enjoying a glass of Malbec. Too tired to leave the hotel. Working the next two days, then I'm off for the next three weeks of joy.

14. Soulthinker

Fantastic,after work three days of wonderful r&r.

15. Salmon23

Salmon23 New Member

wow, I missed dinner. lol. too tired. Maybe I can find some bar food.

16. Soulthinker

Find a good place with food that reaches your expectations.

17. Salmon23

Salmon23 New Member

Sweden is incredible! That is ALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!:smt103

18. JordanC

Are you taking pics salmon? Share if you are please.

19. Salmon23

Salmon23 New Member

Gosh no! I probably should.

20. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

Why? What is special about it? Tell us!:D