Heisman Trophy Winner and his Fiancee

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by glt1980, Dec 11, 2011.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Exactly. Its naive and irresponsible on their part. Its COMMON knowledge that the vast majority of these dudes cheat, temptation comes with the job. In a lot of cases you got dudes worth millions with gorgeous women throwing it at them like a pitcher on game night. Its unrealistic to believe a man will say no every time. Also keep in mind cheating has nothing to do with love its just side pussy. Dudes still take care of home in most cases.

2. Bulma

Bulma New Member

Kissing with his eyes open and looking in another direction. For once, you may have a point.

[​IMG]

3. The Dark King

Its a childish fairy tale view of coupling. A mechanic nor an accountant have sexy groupies throwing pussy at them so its completely unrelated. Dudes like that have to seek out cheating. You think Usain Bolt has to ask for a number? Lmao

4. Bulma

Bulma New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Too late. It's already started :D

Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
  5. Bulma

Bulma New Member

With mum
    [​IMG]

Maybe he's into men
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So you understand the game?....

What you described usually happens if -- and that is a BIG if -- a married athlete goes out clubbing or parties each night and it's announced who they are, because real talk, 90% of women have NO CLUE who these men are.

And when cheating is attempted, I have seen it with my own eyes - it's usually the men who STEP to the women. Even Tiger did to his mistresses. Kobe too. These kind of men love the hunt, the seek and pounce.

And btw, 99% of the wives and girlfriends are there at their games. So unless he's a party freak or well know, he isn't getting pannies thrown at him.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

LOL, you can't use Usain Bolt as an example, he's not married and he's one in SIX BILLION. Of course he will be recognized by lay-women.

Again, women aren't throwing themselves at athletes because they somehow know they are rich, unless he is very famous/recognizable.

8. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Absolutely.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Y'all leave this kid alone now

[​IMG]

With his gramdma (he's one of 18 grand kids). :smt055

I have NO DOUBT his mom and pops who are both are retired Army sergeants, raised a GREAT SON! No way in hell is this fine young man going to behave like the dirty dog some of you have him pegged to.

10. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Let's hope. That's all we can do.

Best of luck to RG3. [​IMG]

11. The Dark King

By that logic then 10% do know who they are and that's more than enough.
    You think Tiger Woods ran after each of these chicks? Are you serious? You wanna try to sell me a bridge in BK too? lol. Dudes like him and Kobe are highly recognizable and even if you wouldn't run up to them plenty of women would, I've personally seen that too. I had a close friend who use to hook up with Kenyon Martin from the Nets and all those dudes were doing their thing.
    And just because wives may go to some games don't mean this dudes don't go clubbing at away games. Their wives can't be there all the time especially if they have kids.

12. The Dark King

Truthfully you don't have to be THAT recognizable. You could be chilling with dudes who are. Women don't travel alone and even if one friend is trying to get with Kobe someone is looking Derek Fisher up and down believe that.

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

And tiger woods father was special forces

Point being?

Bottom line is if tiger can run around on a legitimate model class wife, rg3 can do it on Suzy miss homemaker

14. The Dark King

You are too kind sir. Two kids I doubt she was like that anymore lol

15. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

When it comes to strange, ALL MEN ARE WEAK.
    Especially if they think there's little chance they'll ever get caught.

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

This is not true for ALL of them of course, but they chose their profession; therefore they must deal with the way they are viewed. I would think they would know that most of this perception is largley rooted in facts. A lot of other professions have similar stigmas like: accountants are boring, politicans are self serving, techys are all geeks ect. I certainly would not say it is all rooted in fact but it is what it is. (Btw I would NEVER marry a lawyer! F**** thaaat! Even if I knew her before she went to law school) Anyway... can't help but wonder if you went against your first mind and decided to date him.

17. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Which is why its best to be like Derek Jeter here in NYC.

Stay single and date all the fine women you want with no drama. :)

18. LA

LA Well-Known Member

But it's so much more fun making things complicated.

Chad Ochocinco is my hero.

19. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I think that would threaten the stability of society. We need marriages for important reasons. It was like that in the past, it should stay that way now.

20. LA

LA Well-Known Member

omfg