Heisman Trophy Winner and his Fiancee

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by glt1980, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Ok true at your last sentence. The away games are the glitch. Though most coaches frown on partying the night before and they have curfew. This is where the side-peices usually fly in to stay at the hotel with them, or if its a local chick, she sleeps over.

@ Tiger, I agree that he didn't step to ALL of them, it just that most of their stories they related were similar in that he approached them/chased them. He had this thing apparently of seeking them out and "wooing them".

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

From what I read dude would always have some dude in his clique approach women for him. That's a very common famous guy move you see in NY a lot. One of Chingy's entourage approached my ex when we were in a club back in 06. Maybe lesser known dudes approach women but the superstars really don't have to. Even if the women don't recognize them they usually have people around them that will chase down the women for them and lets be fair none of those women were worth being chased down by dudes standards. He's Tiger Woods there are literally thousands of pretty women who would love a piece.

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Ok, you are right there @ Tiger's dad.

The only exception I can think is his father was a notorious womanizer and didn't stay with his mom, whereas RG's daddy...well, it's quite a love story...they have been inseparable since they met. :smt057

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

:partyman:

5. The Dark King

That really doesn't mean much. My parents have been together for 32 years and it hasn't been peaches and creams. Not to mention that dude's dad didn't contend with all the shit that comes with being a professional athlete. Truthfully it might be better for most them to stay single until their playing days are over.

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yeah you have it down pat, can't argue that at all.

@ Tiger I heard that also, but that encompasses seeking them out, no? I got the impression that you were saying these women chased them down, when I know for a fact the men love the chase, too.

Bottom liine, most athletes don't have bodyguards and are usually asking the chick to come back to his spot or go to hers, or for her number.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

LOL Petty, ur so silly...(@ smiley)

Tigers dad stepped out on his mom before he became famous.

Its not about being peaches and cream, it's about role-models. Did your dad step out on your mom? (rhetorical q as it's def not my business). I'm assuming your dad has influenced you in some way on how to be as a husband (or not to be).

Why stay single? Some athletes want to love, be loved, marry and/or have a family. That means they have to sacrifice something, aka the urge to bang ho's who try to get with them for their status/money.

8. The Dark King

My point was seeing a loving relationship isn't going to keep you from cheating. Your father doesn't have to be a cheater for you to become one.
    As far as wanting to love, its like anything else in life sometimes you have to be patient until you're ready to truly recieve and appreciate these things. How many scandals do we need to see before dudes realize its not a good idea to be married when you're in your prime and at the height of popularity. It seems like the vast majority don't make it out without infidelity. Just a reality.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Heeey, what's wrong with female lawyers, lol....She'd always have your back if someone messed with you. :)

No I did not accept his invite. Truth be told Beasty, I genuinely believed what I said and I was somewhat intimidated by him as an NFL player (awed?). I was also younger and less experienced to the concept that people are just people, no matter what they do professionally. Today, I likely might have. :)

10. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

There are honorable men who don't blame their cheating on being wired funny.

I posted a story and please pay attention to the fact that this woman had her own career, engineering degree etc and didn't marry him straight away on meeting him.

http://whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/showpost.php?p=621119&postcount=1

Keasha, an accomplished lady with an infectious smile from Anderson County, South Carolina, graduated from Clemson University in 1995 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering. While there, she also became a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.

Not only was Keasha smart and beautiful as a young lady, she was also very talented. She danced as a member of the Rally-Cats dance team for Clemson, and later became a professional cheerleader for the Charlotte Hornets. Keasha cheered with the Hornets team for about eight years.

It is while in Charlotte that she met her husband to be, Chris Draft, who had been traded to the Carolina Panthers from the Atlanta Falcons. The two courted and worked with Chris's charitable foundations together. They would travel back to Clemson for football games on occasion.

In 2010, Keasha was diagnosed with lung cancer, though she had never been a smoker. She was working as a Senior Sales representative for Sanofi-Aventis Phramaceuticals, and had made her home in Atlanta. Chris, originally from California, had also chosen Atlanta as his home.

Rest of article here:

http://www.examiner.com/article/chris-and-keasha-draft-to-know-love

So you brand all women who marry pro athletes whores and you really know none of their stories. They are no less than an athlete who doesn't make it and has the stereotype of being stupid jock and ends up driving a garbage truck. Most of them don't have the where with all to make it outside of playing sport.......most were coddled and didn't go to class. :smt006

11. The Dark King

Beat it with thay anecdotal horse shit. Its most not some

12. JordanC

Back that up with facts or you are spouting bullshit as usual based on your wishes and dreams.

13. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I have worked with lawyers, and I have friends that are lawyers, mostly female. However, the mind set and skills required to be a good lawyer do not seem to transfer over into a relationship well. Even worse: you may be the love of her life now, but if the tables turned:shock:. *I do notice that lawyers tend to marry each other seemingly more often than not, wonder why??*

15. The Dark King

You first since you're the one arguing against what's mostly printed in the media. Take your time I'll wait.

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Who needs facts and public saturation when you got Jordan around

:d

17. JordanC

He is the one who made preposterous assertions. Pulled them right outta his ass. I said back them up. I didn't and he wants me to counter argue based on what he asserted. :smt069

That means it came out of his ass and you know what that means. It's covered in this.

[​IMG]

I'll wait tdk. Links and articles please. If they're "in the media". Bring it.

18. The Dark King

Now I know youre joking.
    Three names Kobe Jordan and Tiger. Go google them princess

19. JordanC

Find exact links that support your positions. Not fables of their marriage woes. Exact links. Do you know how to show sources??

20. The Dark King

You want me to show links supporting that professional athletes usual cheat or date/marry chicks who woyldnt have been shit out them#