Heisman Trophy Winner and his Fiancee

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by glt1980, Dec 11, 2011.

1. cbolt

cbolt New Member

I know there had to be better looking white girls from Baylor than this, uses her cups is what he wanted.

2. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Its not always about looks and sex bro, unless one is daftly shallow and looking for that quality primarily.

We have no working knowledge of what connection these two have.

She has been with him well before he was ticketed for the pros.

Trust this dude could easily run out there and find a shallow, gold digger type, but probably eventually become bored of being with an airhead. Chicks like that are a dime a dozen.

I mean I give Kim Kardashian and Kanye another half a year. Kim was already scoping out RGIII, thankfully he is smart enough to stay away from her media whore antics.

Given this dudes scholastic accomplishments at Baylor he seems to have a lot of depth to his personality and maybe that is what drew him to his girl in the first place, maybe she stimulates the brotha on a level that is not only about sex and beauty but all around passion.

Maybe he can talk to her about subjects over a broad range that give them a deep connection and peace of mind.

Think about it.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2012
  3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I agree with you on this one kid. My only critique I have is when people throw out that she was with him before he made it line. Its not like dude was an out of nowhere benchwarmer. Dude was on third base, it wasnt much of a gamble for her.

4. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

LOL, don't forget though dude blew his knee out and some wondered how it would affect him moving forward and of course he was typecast by some "scouts" as better suited at wideout.

He has stuck by her, when I am sure he had his groupies in college who wanted to get with the star quarterback.

He could have easily said peace, I'm out, but instead he is getting ready to wife her up.

5. The Dark King

I give it three years top five if she puts up with cheating

6. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

If dude was Terrell Owens or Chad Johnson, yeah, but he doesn't seem to be into the glitz and glam, showoff, popping champagne mentality.

He seems like the type that rises above that, but you never know in this day and age with the divorce rates.

7. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Who wants to be Ocho these days. He is struggling to pay his condo fees, he has no job and he faces criminal charges for assault. He doesn't look like a peach though he started out to be a pro with promise. You are still a human and have the propensity to fail even if you are a pro athlete. Will the hoes be with you when the chips are down?? Doubt. Better pick a woman who is similar in values and doesn't necessarily look like a model........cause those are what counts for the long haul.

8. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Congratulations to Robert Griffin, lll on winning the Heisman. Congratulations for being engaged and wish a happy, loving and healthy future for them both. It goes without saying that temptation will be present in all prominent fields. We must continue to remind ourselves that we are human and we make mistakes. I am not here to curse a young who worked his way up and is moving onward and upward to great things. He has someone in his corner to cheer him on. On and off the field. What these two will face down the roads is not for anyone to see even if we know what it is. Don't hate. Congratulate.

10. Caerdydd

Caerdydd Active Member

There is nothing wrong with her what so ever, in fact she is quite attractive and would still be even without those heavenly and exquisite breasts.

11. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

RG, you once said that it comes a time when a man has to be a man. Brother, you are the man. Congrats

12. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

lookin' good, RG!! They look great together. Keep up the great work!!

13. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

He has good taste in women.

14. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2016/08/details-on-rg3-filing-for-divorce-from-rebecca-liddicoat-photos/

http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/16/robert-griffin-iii-divorcing-wief/

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
  15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

16. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

A lot Brothas always hated that he was married to a WW, so they're celebrating on Social media.

RG3 posted this pic back in Decemeber:
    [​IMG]

A lot of dudes was questioning whether their kid was really his because RG3 is too dark-skinned to have a kid that looks basically straight-up white. I wonder if this had anything to do with their divorce.

17. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

My daughter came out incredibly pale with blonde hair and blue eyes. That means nothing. As the kid gets older the mix will def come in. It's all about how everything mixes up. That's all. My younger two came out slightly darker. You just never know how the genes will mix.

18. The Dark King

Not true that shit happens often.

19. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

20. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I hate this. I was so hopeful when he broke into the league, for both of them