Heisman Trophy Winner and his Fiancee

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by glt1980, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Interesting, maybe things will function better with a different lady for RGIII to be with.

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I just heard some rumors about RG3's wife. These are supposedly old rumors that I'm just hearing for the first time. She's basically a thot like Russell Wilson's previous wife was. She fucked his Redskins teammates most notably Santana Moss. She fucked dudes on the Basketball team & other athletes when they were at Baylor.

Dudes messed with RGIII & Russell Wilson's white wives because they're Black QBs that didn't have respect in The Locker Room.

3. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

I'm purely going off her body language here but she seems to have been only with him for the status. He certainly could have done better than her bad built ass.

4. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

5. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

7. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

She fine, but this does make dude look like a cornball.

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Why is that?
    He was unhappy he left. What's the big deal

9. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I read that most of those rumors came from lipstick ally forum,a forum of mostly black women that hate BM/WM relationships.I read a comment yesterday that she had multiple sex tapes that Griffin had to spend a ton of money on attorneys fees to stop from being released.I googled Rebecca Liddicoat sex tape and the first and only results on the first page was from lipstick ally.

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

11. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

....Moved on fast, or probably been seeing her for a while?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Something tells me he been with her for a while.

12. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

This stupid goofy motherfucker will never learn :lol:

13. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL. I was thinking the same thing.

Why go from being married to getting your new side chick's NAME tattooed on your body??

Crazy.
    Dude was only married 3 years and just had his first baby.

No matter what his ex wife did or didn't do, I gotta put some of the blame for the breakup of his marriage on Robert.

And I don't believe for a second she was sleeping around on him.
    It could be true no doubt, but I don't really believe it.

If I was RG3's boy at Baylor, after he won the Heisman and was projected to be a top 5 pick in the NFL draft, we would have had a sit down and I would have told him to think about breaking up with your current college GF and not get married at least until you're 30.

14. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

The lady in the black long sleeve expression :smt043 :smt043

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yep. I've read that it was him who was screwing around on her multiple times, which sounds more plausible, given his position and opportunities.

16. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I read the same and that makes the most sense.

17. LA

LA Well-Known Member

He already has 'Grete Sadeiko' tattooed on his arm.

[​IMG]

18. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Why lol? So we can be murdered by angry Estonian men? Why not go all the way into Russia while we're at it? If I wanted trouble with some crazy Eastern Bloc dudes, I might as well just stay here in the South and deal with these homegrown bigots lol!

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
  19. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, he's messing up. This brother was supposed to be a big Christian too. I won't judge, because I don't have all the facts. But like I already said, I hate this. SMH

20. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

LOL! VERY few people have folks in their life to give them great advice at the perfect time. Even fewer actually heed the advice. This situation looks terrible to me, but I can't say I'm absolutely surprised that it got here.