Heisman Trophy Winner and his Fiancee

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by glt1980, Dec 11, 2011.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Average at best and when she starts to age forget about it. Maybe she'll be cool and let him have side ass.:rock:

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I was just thinking she has the kind of face IMO that's not going to age well.
    He's going to break that girl's heart!!!:smt022
    But if she gets that ring, she should come out of the deal with maybe a few mil.

But damn those tittays!!!

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

we all know how that story goes

man becomes rich, gets divorce....non-celeb wife making 40/yr takes half his loot:p

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

That is all good!! Homeboy has got it made.

5. Wunword

Wunword New Member

Pretty

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

classic :smt081

LOL. naw playa she dont look like the type. she look like the type that will put on the accountant hat and put dude on a budget. for example ..........

[​IMG]

7. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Exactly and live a quiet, peaceful, drama free life without the media all up in your business.

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

there you go. that is all a brother wants in life

9. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Lord.....listen to my critical-ass brothers...........Leave that damn man and his girl alone.....The man looks happy........Hell.....she will probably keep him straight and out of trouble after he gets that big contract.......

10. FG

FG Well-Known Member

H-town!!!!! Yeyyyy!!!!

11. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Hopefully they work out in the long run. He seems like he has a good head on his shoulders and I hope she's a suitable partner for him and his upcoming and current success.

12. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

TRU DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smt042

13. Bulma

Bulma New Member

Not so the case over in Blighty. Plenty of Black bums with WW.....well Eastern European immgrants....but they're still cute none the less. So chin up.

14. Bulma

Bulma New Member

Christ all mighty. I haven't been here long, but I can already tell your a cynic. They barely been on Earth that long and you're already thinking about when she hit's 40....small wonder you're single. Expect a tad too much player!

15. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

LIPPY!!!!! How you been girl? :smt039:smt039:smt039

16. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

They look ideal together. We wish for long term success and stability for them both.

17. Bulma

Bulma New Member

Last edited: Dec 18, 2011
  18. Bulma

Bulma New Member

I typed these to into Google and the AMOUNT of hate is unrivaled. I'd 75% hate. 20% BM defending them and 5% who cares!

19. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

awww...are you missing me:smt039...not sure who bulma is but i would not claim any of the posts...it sure didn't take long for him/her to figure you out though...you certainly do impress

20. BellaLucia

BellaLucia New Member

She has a nice rack.