Heisman Trophy Winner and his Fiancee

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by glt1980, Dec 11, 2011.

1. blacklexus

blacklexus Member

I was watching his bowl game last night and wondered why she was sitting so far off from his parents...she seemed to be sitting next to his sister....also at the college awards they seemed to place her in the back...jus something I noticed..

2. Ymra

Ymra New Member

I don't find her attractive at all and she has a hunch back.

3. Iggy

Iggy Banned

You should bring her in for a photoshoot and make her look beautiful.

4. Ymra

Ymra New Member

You should get off my nuts........make you look less gay.

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

She already looks 40

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Glad I'm not the only one" hating" lol

8. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I think they make a nice couple. All of the debate about her looks is silly. IMO they are both average in the looks department. When it comes down to it though, all that matters is what they think of each other.

9. The Dark King

So because you don't think I'm cute I shouldn't be allowed to say anything? Lmao Smh.

10. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Yes. Neither is winning a beauty contest. They have been together since HS does anyone think they just really love each other??

And you know what they say two not good looking people makes beautiful babies. So their kids are going to be gorgeous.

I'm with paniro all this hating ugh.

Whatever comes out of people's mouths is usually a reflection of how they feel about themself. It makes me feel sad for some people around here that they hate themselves so much. :smt063

11. The Dark King

Fair assessment. You would just think a superstar would bag a cuter chick.

12. The Dark King

What hating? We talk about celebrities and who they date all the time. Its part of popular culture. We never give the benefit of the doubt.

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

there goes jc with her uncredentialed psych analysis

what a quack

:p

14. JordanC

You are certified nutter butter.

15. Ymra

Ymra New Member

woah woah woah so because I think she's unattractive I must think the same about myself. That makes zero sense at all. That logic is a bit silly.

I enjoy me some Jordan but this made no sense at all. I can assure you I love Ymra immensely AND...she is still not every attractive to me.

...and she has a hunched back.

16. JordanC

Unhappy people usually try to tear others down. It's the hallmark of our society. It's not going to make you richer, smarter or prettier to put someone else down. It won't raise you up. She didn't ask for the spotlight nor is she a celeb. She doesn't have any beauty requirements on her. She met him when he wasn't a Heisman Trophy winner. She loved him when he was a nobody. Purest form of love.

I don't think she is hunch back either. Try being a short lady with a really tall man and you will find yourself in some really akward poses or positions when they hug or try to dance with you. Been there done that.

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Listen to her....

She has a phd in............nothing

:p

18. The Dark King

When you date a celebrity like it or not you're in the spotlight. That's part of the territory no?
    She was with him when he was nobody? Im sure dude was an all American or all All American prospect when she started dating him. He wasn't some third stringer hoping to get a shot that's like saying a third year resident was a nobody when he met his wife or some first year associate was a nobody before he became a judge lol.

Btw you and the other ladies have no problem making fun of MJ for his mom jeans so why is this different?

19. JordanC

I was taught to never make fun of something that can't be worked on or changed. He can get new jeans. Her face is her face. Like it or not.

There are a lot of high school superstars bagging groceries. So no.

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

yeah except he's not in high school

as for not making fun of people, that's bullshit anyway. By your logic it's okay to make fun of people as long as it's related to something they can change, like bad breath or potato sack body