Heisman Trophy Winner and his Fiancee

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by glt1980, Dec 11, 2011.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

We live in the age of plastic surgery that shit can be changed easily. But even so a few months ago there were a lot of jokes being made about Lil Wayne and how unattractive he was especially because of the tats on his face.

My point was when she met him he wasn't bagging groceries he was the big guy on campus. His social stock was as high as it possibly could be in hs. Not like he was some geek that she had to have patience for.

Btw the purest form of love imo would be between parent and child. Wouldn't you agree?

2. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

You know...handicap, birth defect, retarded and the list goes on. My mom had rules.

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Retarded? Yeah she had rules but being politically correct and courteous wasn't a part of them

4. The Dark King

retarded is the actual medical term. Retard is the offensive term I believe. We use retarded to describe height restrictions as well as being under developed mentally.

5. JordanC

Merriam Webster

Definition of RETARDED

: slow or limited in intellectual or emotional development or academic progress

6. The Dark King

You know I was defending your use of the word right?

7. JordanC

Yes I know. But I quoted you so you didn't think I overlooked your post. A quote doesn't mean auto disagree. :p

8. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[​IMG]

Back to the original subject at hand, they really are a cute couple:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. JordanC

Thx Tony.

[​IMG]

10. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

two people of equal attractiveness...because he won a trophy she isn't pretty enough...if he blows his knee out tomorrow will she be pretty enough then...wow...just wow...some of you have lost your damn mind...at least he has someone...not just some fly by night gf either...he has a relationship...let's all say it together, relationship...until you have one...had one...can actually say you were in a successful one...please don't judge the man's taste in women...you see, some might say that you are dissing her for not being pretty enough...i see this as you are dissing him for not dropping her like a hot potato the minute he won a trophy...he obviously has alot more class than some of the men around here...perhaps when he starts stacking papers he will get his teeth fixed..touche'

11. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Pro athletes have a notorious record for being failures at long term relationships, and many of them postpone marriage until after they retire.

Sure many of them make their relationships/marriages work long term, but the odds are against a player who's entering the league ENGAGED before he's completed his rookie season.

Maybe they have this deep spiritual soul connection that goes beyond the physical. I dunno.

What I do know is that men as a rule are weak when it comes to avoiding the advances of gorgeous women.

It would be like dating/marrying a guy who worked at a club filled with beautiful women with 20 of them trying to get into his pants EVERY NIGHT.
    That's what being married to a hotshot NFL QB is like.:rolleyes:

I'm assuming RGIII is a major breast man because she IS packing!!:smt118

Truthfully most guys are fortunate and lucky to find a woman they love who loves them back whom they also find attractive.

Most of us will never confront the temptations about befall Robert Griffin.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2011
  12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

if he blows his knee out tomorrow and starts bagging groceries, she won't be around period

/end of thread

13. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Hey Big Robert Griffin,
    Man I over heard three guys talking about your girl real bad......I think their names were Dark Knight, PettyOfficer and Ymra......You can borrow my softball bat for the beatdown...for the sake of their forum lady friends, just try to keep the blows below the knees......

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

you people are so dramatic

15. FG

FG Well-Known Member

How many women, now baller wives did look look exactly like her at the point that this couple is right now? Many of them I am sure.
    Once there is money and more pressure to fit the bill, the gfs and wives have oodles of help and advice on hair, make-up etc and I would bet dollars on that she may look different in one year. She is still a girl, give her a few years before you boo her. They are just starting out.

But yeah, baller marriages that are happy and work for the long run, not too many. But for god sake, why not be happy for them where they are now and let it be at that. Everything else will sort it self out.

Besides, for the "drop her because you just made it, and she aint cute enough", don't you think a woman that was there when you were "nothing" is more likely to stay around for the right reasons than a woman that got you after you made it? IF you have to marry early in your career.

I personally think they are best off staying single as long as possible unless they found someone before they made it big.

16. The Dark King

Exactly. I love how being in a ltr is the goal in your early 20s or being in a ltr gives license to talk about the situation. Like you said let's see how deep that love is if homeboy did blow out that knee. Up until shes had the perks of being the big star's girl. I really can't wait to see how this unfolds. I'm betting on human nature. The level on transference on this forum should be documented for psych study lol.

17. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I don't believe that, she was there before he made it, they have been together for a while. Yes, he was a big star in HS I am sure, but since he picked her, you can probably assume she had her own pondus to stand on, apart from her boobs:)

She is more likely to stay around if he blows his knee than someone he meets after he made it since she was there before he made it. Fact.

18. The Dark King

Interesting post. I guess it depends on what making it is. Me and this chick I've been dating had this very conversation this morning. When you're in your earlier 20s you're banking on potential not actual tangible accomplishments so maybe had made it and was something from their point of view and now more so because he's getting paid for his labor.
    Like my chick said its easy to support and love the struggling musician at 21 not so much when he's 31 and still trying to get his big break.

19. The Dark King

The only person guaranteed to stick around is family. Significant others can come and go with the wind.

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

yeah okay fantasygirl

she'll just divorce his ass and take whatever little money he had left:smt006