Heisman Trophy Winner and his Fiancee

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by glt1980, Dec 11, 2011.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

i'd rep that post but I can't

there's a reason why his family wouldn't sit next to her in games:smt103

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I get what the women are saying and maybe because they don't feel like they'd do anything low down this girl wouldn't. But these are also grown ass women with life experience. That girl ain't prepared for that world.
    y'all should watch The Game lol

3. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I tend to agree with that.

All I was saying was that she is more likely to stay around than a girl he meets after he made it, as she was there before... I didn't say she will. Geez, the free interpretation.
    I didn't say anything about guaranteed. There is no such thing.

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

:smt089

5. The Dark King

Fair enough. By that logic I have to agree.

6. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Heck, not even family is guaranteed to be honest. You have so many stories of rich people taken to the cleaners by family too.

7. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

Girls you know that this kind of discussions will age you prematurely? They suck all the energy out of you..:smt043

8. FG

FG Well-Known Member

LOL - nah, I just came from 1h regular massage (my handsome black male masseuse upgraded it to a hot stone and deep tissue, he rocks!, pun intended) and an hour facial with 2 hours of steam room etc... so I'm smooth as a peach! Now I am having a glass of Cabernet Franc.. I am drinking everything I have in the house, because come the new year, I am cutting down on alcohol and caffeine so I feel fiiiine:) For now:)

9. The Dark King

True but doesn't hold a candle to wives doing that shit. Like I said the love of significant other seems to be flimsier than bamboo trees.

10. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Bamboo trees are pretty forceful - I have seen "House of flying daggers" :mrgreen:

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

how the hell does she have 43 rep points

12. The Dark King

Have you seen her in bra and panties? Nough said lol

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

ah right......forgot..sex sells and the women have that area cornered:smt102

14. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I can tell both of you that the reps I gotten from pics are minuscule compared to posts. Petty, go stir somewhere else, I aint taking the bait.
    :toimonster:

15. The Dark King

I need proof damnit lol. You most be the most prolific poster since your boy Karma lol

16. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Are you kidding? Compare yours to mine. Sheesh, what the hell?????

17. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

LOL..I have my hot stone massage in one hour, but without facial and steaming bath.. :(.... I am leaving to Paris afterwards....you quit drinking alcohol? Great! Soo Prosit Neujahr!!! Happy New Year!!

[​IMG]

18. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Enjoy that massage girl!!! I love the hot stone!! Nah, not giving alcohol or caffeine up, just cutting back on both. Part of my work-out thingy.

19. Iggy

Iggy Banned

Haha exactly. A nobody?!?! This dude may have not have been a Heisman winner at the time but he was a stud athlete that was recuirted by a lot of big name schools. Not just some scrub off the street.

Anyways, I wish them both the best but I doubt it will last. I've seen this a zillion times before. Once this dude gets a huge contract and is out and about on the road in the pros, there will be GORGEOUS groupies all over his nuts every night of the week. It will be so hard for him to turn down that kind of trim every night.

20. Iggy

Iggy Banned

THIS. :smt043