Heisman Trophy Winner and his Fiancee

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by glt1980, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Ymra

Ymra New Member

I disagree with your gum shoe logic. And she has a poor posture and hunch back. And nothing stated disagrees with you
    - pure love
    - she was with him when he was nothing

...and to me, she is still unattractive. And I hope to love myself. (I know you were not talk about me when you made your comment but I just spoke up on it......your reasoning is simple and a bit silly.

Now granted,............there a few woman-less, man-less hacks on this site who just can't stand themselves.

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

u know jordan.........

3. swirlman07

swirlman07 Well-Known Member

Most people in their early 20's aren't "looking" for a long term relationship or marriage. IMO, it's a time when people are having fun, finding themselves and beginning careers. The point, I believe, is this is an interracial couple, and that alone should be reason to wish them well. It may not last, there're quite young, but many relationships with people so young don't last.

In terms of their compatibility, it's always problematic to put yourself in someone else's shoes. There're many who find the idea of an interracial lover repulsive, regardless of the person's objective attractiveness. There're men with VERY varying tastes in women's bodies, even on this forum. His girlfriend may represent his ideal woman, because she has the "assets" he wants in a woman.

The couple's relationship may not last, which is understandable considering their ages. However, it's just as probable it happen because they grow apart as it is that either will be "enticed" to seek someone else.

Btw, while I'm sure it was a joke to suggest that women have high rep because of their sexiness, it's been my observation that they offer well reasoned and articulated posts at least as often as the men, and that's being gracious.

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I was with you until the brown nosing comment at the end. You didn't need throw the men under the bus in order to compliment the women. Smh.

5. swirlman07

So, you think that what I said was incorrect, to say that women post well reasoned posts and articulate posts, at least as often as men, and obvious truth....interesting?

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

No this is interesting sir

7. swirlman07

Well...case in point is this thread. Just read the posts and judge the quality of the responses.

8. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Really???

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

lol

10. qnet

qnet New Member

I agree. They look happy together and I hope it works out.

11. swirlman07

Joke of the night, lol.

12. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Dollar to a donut!!lol
    Damn you sound like my uncle.:smt056

Forgive me for ever doubting your chromosomes, paniro.
    Your ass is straight COUNTRY.
    Nothing wrong with that.:smt039

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

lmao

just the good ole boys

14. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

That guy is a major league moron and a major league asshole combined. He likes to taunt and make fun of people and i gave him a dose of his own medicine by calling him light bright and a mulatto officerj and he got all sensitive and offended. He is asking how you got 47 reps? Thats funny because i wonder how he got his 37 i am sure Alectrona must have provided two thirds of them no offense Alectrona.

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

you must have gotten a lot of negative remarks about the color of your skin in the past, since you're so hung up on the fact that i'm lighter than you

nothing i can do about that, short of giving you the sammy sosa skin lightener

16. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Petty is lightbright??:rolleyes:

I thought he was tannish brown, not black chocolate like myself.:smt029

What's all this 'high yellah' talk about??:smt018

FWIW, when I call another Black person 'light', I mean like this.
    [​IMG]

Or this.
    [​IMG]

Black folk should not be dissing other Black folk about their complexion.
    Go back far enough in your family genealogy and we all have nearly the exact same history.

All love!!!:partyman:

17. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Rerouting thread…

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

shows how much of an idiot that guy is

his parents shouldn't have been allowed to breed

anyway, he's just spiteful of any black people that are lighter than him obviously

:smt026

19. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20. qnet

qnet New Member

I really wish the Chiefs could draft him.