Heisman Trophy Winner and his Fiancee

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by glt1980, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Wunword

Wunword New Member

Ladylike

2. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

:smt067

Damn TDK.

Pulling no punches.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

It's real brotha

4. z

z Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

5. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

It's pointless to be a lady when interacting with TDK. Jus sayin.

6. The Dark King

Word? You crack me up Chesy :smt043:smt043:smt043

7. Wunword

Wunword New Member

Apparently

8. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

So if a man has money, he is entitled to cheat? Color me stupid. If you want multiple partners, don;t be in a relationship.

9. The Dark King

Or be a good woman and play your role. At this point expecting a peo athlete not to cheat is ridiculous

10. stiletoes

Why is it ridiculous?

11. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

He has issues with being sexist. He calls women broads and wants to keep us in our place. That should get you up to speed. :p

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Damn broads

13. stiletoes

:smt058Nice to see you petty

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

:smt081

------------------------~*~*~*~*------------------------

*sigh* I just love his aura...:smt060

[HDYT]caDMnUbVmh4[/HDYT]​

Love this couple. She seems perfect for him.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I don't think anyone should get married if they plan on having another woman on the side, if so it may help to mention that to your main squeeze before you marry her. On the other hand I sort of agree with this point, the woman should ask herself; do I want to be married to a pro athlete and why. Do I love him enough to deal with or accept infidelity, if he does cheat? What are my priorities in life? This guy was not a pro athlete when they met, but he is now, and statistically they cheat all the time. If fidelity is of utmost importance, she can always find someone of a different profession. I know love is love but marriage is a contract, and it is possible for love to be balanced with common sense. Can't feel too bad for her if she gets cheated on, she knows what she is getting into. In other words she should take some responsibility as well. *However they do look good together*

16. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

So the part of the marriage vows that says..."and forsaking all others" doesn't apply to
    pro athletes & celebrities? Only mechanics & accountants, for instance?

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Of course it does. It's a shame that some are giving athlete's a break but wouldn't the mechanic or accountant. And ironically, some athletes make about as much as a successful mechanic or accountant.

18. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

I like that commercial. Thanks for posting bliss.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

A pleasure Jordan. ^^^ His pics belie his physical presence, imo.

I can't say I entirely disagree with you Beasty...

Years ago I took care of some personal flight plans for a particular (single) NFL player who'd flirt with me, sometimes asking if I would meet him at the airport and go on a date with him. I'd politely decline of course, but I recall one time replying "lol noooo, never...football players are total playas" and he responded very seriously "you know we aren't all like that, FOOTBALL PLAYERS WANT AND NEED LOVE too just like anybody else..." I immediately felt bad for assuming otherwise. I really felt his words.

Coincidentally, in my future line of work I've since been in more than one's physical presence and personally witnessed YOUNG married/involved players...attempt to cheat, and I'm talking a newly married one, too. I see however it is strictly a sexual hook-up for them, they are not looking to leave their wives or g/f. Regardless, their behavior is still mind-boggling to me.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
  20. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

WOW interesting take on pro athletes and side pussy.:cool: