Hello! New Here. From South Africa

Discussion in 'Welcome Center and Announcements' started by TerryScott, May 13, 2024.

1. TerryScott

TerryScott New Member

Hey,

I'm 33, from South Africa. I have pretty much always dated white women, whether I was here or when I lived in the US or Australia.

2. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

You are so fortunate. Must have a high paying job. Welcome to the site.

4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site.

5. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Welcome, pretty cool you've lived in the US and Australia!

6. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Hey @TerryScott, welcome! And I know that living in Australia had to be paradise lol. I'm kinda jealous.

7. Since1980

Between the two, I would have probably stayed in Australia. Once you go there, it's hard to leave.

8. beccaomecca

Yeah nah yeah, it's a sea of vanilla, I'm hoping it'll change by 2080.

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

In the meantime you are still in the lucky country.

10. beccaomecca

Gosh I can tell you we used to be but not anymore.

11. beccaomecca

In what respect?

12. TerryScott

TerryScott New Member

Thanks for the welcome. I miss Aus a bit. Such a lovely place! I went around but never to Brisbane. I wish I had, maybe one day!

13. TerryScott

TerryScott New Member

I agree with that 100%

14. Since1980

I know, that's why I like it so damn much! Also, I think all of us may be long dead by the time 2080 rolls around lol.

15. beccaomecca

I'm more than happy to house swap with you, my preference definitely isn't 99% white people lol. You just have to look after my pug lol

16. Since1980

And since you're Australian, you're used to ridiculous summer heat so that part wouldn't even bother you!

17. beccaomecca

Mate let me tell you, every year I deal with this Queensland heat I think of moving to Tasmania, if only they weren't so stuck in time and there were jobs I'd move in a heartbeat. I HATE the heat lol

18. Since1980

In that case, you would be miserable right now. Temperature wise it isn't as hot as it is going to be in July and August, but the humidity makes it unbearable.

People here love summer and think it's great. They are wrong. Fall and winter in the southeastern U.S. is the best time of year, by far.

I don't know anything about Tasmania. It is still on my bucket list but I have zero idea what I would do if I actually went there!