Heroes star Leonard Roberts exposes Ali Larter and Racism on the show.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by darkcurry, Dec 16, 2020.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

‘Heroes’ Was Supposed to Be Leonard Roberts’ Big Break. Instead, It Nearly Broke Him.
    [​IMG]

https://variety.com/2020/tv/features/heroes-leonard-roberts-ali-larter-1234854439
    This has been discussed for years especially in a article during the 90's about on screen IR relationships with black men and the racism behind-the-scenes of them. https://www.eonline.com/news/35283/black-men-can-t-kiss

He has witnesses who was there during the incidents to bakc it up but this also explains Ali Larter's uncomfortable IR scenes she has done where no kissing and awkard touching was involved. She probably didn't even want IDRIS FREAKIN ELBA touching her. lol.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

I saw this story trending on Twitter earlier this afternoon. I was wondering how long it would be before it ended up here on the forum. I wasn't gonna post it however I'm glad someone else took the initiative for the panel to discuss.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Wow plain sad. I was a fan. Guess every American actor is suspect

4. darkcurry

Much of it don't exist now, but this goes with what people including us have said before about actresses thinking black onscreen love interest were career killers among other excuses as to why the racial bias. But like I said I was always suspect of her because something just seemed off and awkward about her IR scenes. There are other actresses I suspect that are like Ali Larter.

5. darkcurry

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/heroes-star-ali-larter-apology-leonard-roberts-conflict-racism/
    Heroes Actress Ali Larter Apologizes After Co-Star Leonard Roberts Details On-Set Issues

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I keep telling you these white heaux is cancelled in 2020. They are showing their whole ass and old stuff like this is coming to light. Racist Karens, #MeToo bullshit, hyper feminism, QAnon bishes, their stock is at junk status. Team Blasian is now hiring. ▒▒▒▒▒▒, fellas. LMAO

7. The Dark King

I feel triggered lmao

8. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

I feel bad for him. It is hard speaking up on subjects such as this. Hopefully his career doesn't suffer for speaking about this.

I need to go watch the scenes between him and her to see if it can be seen between them.

In the scenes with her and Idris it doesn't seem visible. But then again they are actors.

9. Rochiebabes86

Rochiebabes86 Well-Known Member

Hey! Keep the faith :) The problem is all year the negative stuff has been amplified! Seriously though am I the only one struggling to remember a positive story from 2020?

10. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

An actress who refuses to ACT. Imagine that.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  11. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

She acted the exact same way in that one also.

12. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

You mean Hollywood Eye Candy because let's keep it a buck, a shit ton of supposed actresses & actors are getting by on looks more than any acting talent....

13. The Dark King

You're a whole positive vibe

14. darkcurry

Yeah people on twitter TRIED to bring that up to defend her, but those who remember what the movie was about including those scenes remember his character COMPLETELY resisted her because(black men don't cheat. lol) and she was FULLY clothed, no kissing, etc. so it was really nothing for her.
    [​IMG]

Folks also tried to use the sexism excuse that she was "forced" to taking her clothes off when clearly by his detailed account she wasn't AND after that scene folks found she did a couple of topless and bottomless SEX scenes in bed with white male actors. Where as she was just sitting in bed with the brotha. So I guess her whole being disrespected as a actress, woman, human being empowered tantrum she threw only applied to being with a black male actor. lol.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 17, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. The Dark King

Black guys have cooties apparently smh lol

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I'm gonna play devil's advocate forget here maybe she's elitist regarding guest stars and doing love scenes with them is beneath her?? AnnaLynne McCord aka Naomi Clark on 90210 gives horrible body language and bedroom intimacy on 90210 in season 5 IR scenes with that black actor as the series was rushing to wrap up . . . she couldn't be more distant from the brotha . . . practically leaning out of bed from him but she was very cozy & cuddly with Max, Liam damn near everybody else previously. Go check out those late S5 scenes on the CW Seed app and tell me I am wrong! She was acting all uppity & elite with him because she thought he was beneath her status as covergirl of 90210 as she had been since S1 November sweeps.

17. Young Herschel

Ali went to Cherry Hill West High, a very upscale public school here in South Jersey. For whatever its worth . . . heard from a buddy at work in the Cherry Hill Triplex Jeep-Kia back in 08 that Ali was a whore lol

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  18. darkcurry

Only except Leonard wasn't a guest star. He was a part of the main cast and was supposed to have a bigger role on the show.

I don't remember those AnnaLynne McCord scenes but I do remember a very erotic sex scene she did with 50 cent.

19. Young Herschel

She did IR in "GUN" and of course 50 was the lead along with Val Kilmer . . . McCord was in a lesser role of course. She looks sooooo out of it in her 90210 sex interracial scene by comparison. That brotha was a nobody to her on the set of 90210!! However, for Curtis "Interscope" Jackson she was enthusiastic and damn near perculating!!!

20. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Nothing personal, haha. I was king of the WW, never thought I'd get here but here we are