Hi new girl here

Discussion in 'Welcome Center and Announcements' started by JessBlondie, Feb 15, 2024.

1. JessBlondie

JessBlondie Member

Hi!

I'm Jessica and am 38 years old and somewhat recently divorced and also recently started dating black men. Just a bit overwhelmed and looking to see if what I am experiencing is normal lol.

2. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Welcome

Why are you overwhelmed?

3. JessBlondie

JessBlondie Member

It is just a different experience, and I am getting attention I'm not used to. It could be the black men thing or just the newly single thing.

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site,hope to hear more from you soon.

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hope you find the brother who shares your interests.

6. JessBlondie

JessBlondie Member

Thank you

7. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

8. JessBlondie

JessBlondie Member

Good morning and thank you! You replied quicker to my last post than my teenage son I'm trying to drag out of bed at the moment

9. 4north1side2

Probably a combination of both.

Well a little of advice for you since your fresh on the dating market.

The most charming men are involved men and hobosexuals looking for a place to stay.... Say no to pookie's and ray ray's.

What led to you becoming single?

10. JessBlondie

JessBlondie Member

My husband was quite the fraudster under my nose and ended up in prison. I honestly thought he was innocent and getting railroaded until he finally admitted it to me and I filed for divorce right away. It a whole Trainwreck.

If I understand you right I think I already made the Pookie/Ray Ray mistake.

11. 4north1side2

LOL!

I hope you learned and know what to look out for now. Black dudes are a whole lot more clever, convincing and persuasive than white dudes when it comes to romance.

12. JessBlondie

JessBlondie Member

Yeah, my personal experience so far is showing me that, but it could be that didn't get attention for years too so I'm just eager and naive

13. 4north1side2

It's all good! I'm guessing you were with your husband for a while and haven't dated around much?

Are you just casually dating or looking for a serious relationship? What's dating like for you?

14. JessBlondie

JessBlondie Member

Yeah I was married for 16 years, I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking for if anything particular but I was tired of only being home with a glass wine, my dog and my 14 year old son