Hilary or Elizabeth

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Thump, Mar 22, 2015.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Stop bullshitting both sides aren't pushing benefit education and food stamp cutting. Keep it real youngin

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I'm sure there's a better reason besides helping people eat, for cutting stamps

3. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I would prefer Elizabeth Warren over Hillary Clinton any day of the week.

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Politically or sexually?

You can never tell with you people

5. Lucky1920

Lucky1920 Restricted

I assume sense you remained silent that you disagree with me. That's fine we are all entitled to our opinions. I would just ask that you go into the next election with an open mind. The leftist are anti-family, anti-male, and anti-freedom. What I find so disheartening about my fellow black brothers is that none of you can see this.

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Thank ya, massa

7. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I agree with everything you say but, term limits. I think our elections would take care of the problem of entrenchment if we mandatory voting. Plus, make voting easier by expanding the window of time citizens have to vote. Maybe, make one voting day a national holiday. Also, allow Americans to vote on line. We do everything else online. Why not vote?

8. Lucky1920

Lucky1920 Restricted

Huh? Where that come from bruh?

9. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I was going to ignore this but I can't. What you're saying just isn't true. I'm very pro male (just check some of my posts ...lol) pro freedom and pro family (the kind of family where the man is the head of the household if he's able) and I, like so many others I know, are liberal.

You sound like someone who only knows the talking points. Nothing wrong with being conservative. My best friend is conservative and we don't agree on much politically, but for the most part, he truly understands the issues and I can see why he would vote the way he does.

What are your reasons for voting the way you do beyond the talking points?

10. Lucky1920

Lucky1920 Restricted

Do you ever ask yourself about the negative effects of child support, alimony, and welfare? Not only does it create a cycle of dependence. But these type of polices make husbands and fathers optional. What you should ask yourself is why would a woman stay with her husband/boyfriend when she get free housing, food stamps, free healthcare, child support, alimony? These programs have reduced a man's role to nothing more than a payment. The result of these drastic social changes have been the epidemic of single motherhood that's growing in all communities. There are tons of research that clearly shows that children raised by single mothers are more likely to be highschool dropouts, suffer from depression, drug users, felons, homeless, homicide victims, suicide victims, etc. These are the results of broken homes. Strong homes lead to stronger communities. Broken homes will always lead to dysfunction. You might not see these things as being a problem, but I certainly do. Leftist support these type of polices and similar ones.

Hilary Clinton and Elizabeth Warren are both feminist. Their entire mission in life is to destroy the traditional American family. According to gender study advocates the traditional family structure is part of the patriarchy. There entire world view is influenced by the idea that men are natural oppressors and enemy of women. This ideology reflects public policy in terms of education funding, cancer research, criminal justice system, law enforcement, hiring quotas, entitlement programs, family court. Since the 70s public school system has been designed to be girl friendly. As result boys are more likely to dropout, be suspended, and perform overall worse than their female counter parts in many areas. A lot criminal legislation has been crafted specifically for men/boys. That is why women receive 40% less jail than men for the crimes. Men are more likely to be stopped by police and arrested. A lot of employers around the country are required to hire more women be law. Yet men have a higher unemployment rate. Women are the recipient of child support, alimony, marital assets, welfare, public housing, food stamps, government loans, etc. While men make up 90% of the homeless. Many of them black men like us. Not to mention, that all of this big government has ran our debt up to dangerous, unsustainable levels.

My question to you is do you believe that people who view men as being the oppressor will ever give a shit about any of these serious issues that I've brought up? Do you believe anyone who takes advice from these type person every take this issues as seriously as they are? I think you would have to be a damn fool to think that they will. As Nance Pelso have repeated multiple times, "it's always about women. Women are the ones who matter." Why would anyone who describe himself as "pro-male" want vote for one of these hoes?

11. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Too much wrong with the post above.
    short to say that some people never want to place blame where it is. Social programs were created because some people didn't want to take responsibility and we didn't want children dying on the streets.

Just because you take away the programs doesn't mean that people all of sudden come to an epiphany that they want to take care of their kids. You would simply have more people and more criminals like it was during the depression or the era that brought adolf hitler.

spend less time complaining about the programs and more time helping people. The reality is that you will find that there are too many people that need help and not enough help to go about.

12. The Dark King

That's complete and utter horseshit. Not even close to being true.

13. Lucky1920

Lucky1920 Restricted

This is prime example of what's wrong with country. There was wrong or false about my post. You just lack the intellect to comprehend it. The intent of these programs was the never the point. The devastating effect of the dependence on these programs has had family structure is the problem. Fathers are being replaced by these programs. Young boys in this country are paying a heavy price.

Taking away some of these programs will force people into making better decisions with their lives. They won't have the luxury to go out here fucking recklessly expecting the American tax payer to fit the bill for their decisions. Also it make the role of fathers more valuable. By fatherhood more appreciated you'll see men in general taking more pride in it. It's a big difference between giving a bitch a check every month and raising a child. Kids need their fathers and two parent homes. Sadly many of them don't have that. But who cares, right?

I'm talking about serious issues that desperately needs to be addressed. You just brushed them off and only address the only area that you though you could make a rebuttal. If you don't take these issues seriously that is your prerogative. Just don't tell me it's something wrong with my post because you don't see these trends of having disastrous effect on society.

14. archangel

We have the money but it won't be done. That's what I meant. It just feels like it though.

15. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Elizabeth Warren said time and time again she is not going to run and some of the media are just itching for her to take the plunge. She is smart not too because the large oceans of cash by the 1% that flows unregulated. Look what happened when she was chosen for that new cabinet position years back. Wall Street and their friends in Congress pulled all the stops to prevent her from getting nominated.

16. The Dark King

It can be done but won't be done there's a difference fam. The technology and money is there fam

17. archangel

In the bold, just because you don't like what I type doesn't mean that you need to insult. I comprehended what you meant but didn't care to address each one because you aren't the first to make this point. I'm not spending that kind of time to address each point given how limited my time is and for someone he could possibly leave in a couple of days and never show up on the boards again .That's the first bold.

The reason why I posted what I did is because I have been to a country where there is no social programs. I've never seen so many people poor on the streets. The system doesn't work. You are just going to have more people dying and children starving as it was when I visited or during the great depression. The social system helps those who do need a hand up but for those who will never do anything. Eliminating it won't stop them from being irresponsible. It will just cause issues for those who need a hand up. It is also on a time basis.

If one can't even get someone to debate without questioning comprehension and using vulgar language such as "giving a bitch a check every month", How much faith should one have in people being responsible or doing the right thing when it is so much easier to do the wrong thing?

Though I see we have walked away from my point of people being responsible...:p

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
  18. archangel

When I start watching cbs specials from the 80s that are addressing the same problems that we have now....

women being raped on campus(Now we are talking about women and bill cosby)

single parent houses
    poverty.

It does make me go wow 30 years has gone by and nothing..
    I get the feeling that if I go 60 years, I'll get the same result.

But I agree plenty of cash but not enough drive.

19. The Dark King

Things have changed greatly. Look at the data

20. archangel

I was expecting for them to be solved... not to incrementally get better.
    It isn't that hard to not rape people.:smt081