Hilary or Elizabeth

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Thump, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Lucky1920

Lucky1920 Restricted

Forgive me if I don't have no patience for people who produce half ass, dumb down arguments to refute valid points about serious matter they obviously don't anything about. I don't believe you comprehended any thing I posted because if you did wouldn't have said, "Too much wrong with the post above." If knew anything about these issue then you would know that everything I said was fact that's substantiated by concrete data. You claim that you didn't want to go over all of my points. All I ask is that you point out just one of my claims that are false. Regardless of how long I'm going to be here it has absolutely nothing to do with this debate. And if you don't want to "waste" your energy debating me then stay out of it. I never asked you for your opinion in the first place.

Whatever country you visited or lived in wasn't the world's biggest economy. I can bet anything that whatever country you're referring to lack the educational and employment opportunities we have here in the states. I can't possibly see how demanding that people be responsible for their own lives, children, and communities is a bad idea. I'm a firm believer that any able body person is capable of taking themselves. If he/she is not willing to take care of themselves then whatever happens is them. It's not on the government or the society. It's not the governments job to take care of people. Now I do believe in welfare to work programs. Those type of programs actually help people better themselves. The welfare and housing programs we have in place right now only breeds government dependence and has been destructive to the family structure. And as the family deteriorates, so does society.

What you need to do is stop being a sensitive little bitch. How I said whatever said shouldn't matter as long as you got the point. I am very confident that society will fix itself if the government steps out the way and allow them to do so without interference. Nothing motivates you more than sleeping on the street and watching your kids go hungry. Nothing deters a person more than watching someone else make terrible mistakes and suffer the full consequences of them. If they don't learn to take responsibly then they'll die. Its as simple as that.

For the record, I'm not suggesting that we get rid of all social programs. Not once did I suggest that. What i'm saying is that the government should not be taking care of people and their children indefinitely. We need to promote the family structure. Not double down on bad, unsustainable government programs.

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

If it makes you feel any better, I knew he'd turn out to be a douchebag days ago

3. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I guess you are better at it than I am. I was neutral until now.

4. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I have to say, that was one of the fastest restrictions that I've seen in a long time.

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Saying ur a republican is bad enough....being a foot soldier in the 'war on women,' letting people know how sexist you are doesn't help either

Then there's the whole insulting someone because you disagree with them

That's only ok after you got some time under your belt (or if you're just insulting goodlove)...so you can chin a few neg reps

6. Lucky1920

Lucky1920 Restricted

For the record, I'm a libertarian, not a republican. Personally, I believe a lot of them got their heads up their asses too. But the right is the better of the two evils.

I keep hearing the term 'war on women.' Which can apply to anything that the left view as not giving women government handouts and special rights. Outlawing late term abortions is a war on women. Making cuts to the food stamp program is a war on women. Not giving women FREE contraception is a war on women. Not forcing employers to hire women over qualified men is a war on women. The non war on women has never been clearly define. What we do know is that women are not being actively hunted down beaten, raped, and murdered. Women have all the same rights as men and few extra ones. So where is the war on women?

What I find disgusting about you and other male fembots is that you'll never acknowledge any clear factual evidence of anti-male public policy. Instead all you've done is label me as a sexist. It's not sexist to point out unfairness. It's not sexist to point out the negative impact of specific government programs and social changes.

It's sexist to cater the entire public school system to fit the needs of girls while ignoring the boy crisis. A crisis that's going to be devastating to the next generation of young men in this country.

It's sexist and racist to completely ignore that politicians craft legislation specifically meant to punish men such as: drug offenses, sex offenses, sex offender registration, domestic violence. Men receive far harsher punishments for these crimes than women how commit them. Since the prison system is now privatized, the corporations have taken advantage, and here is present day slavery.

It's sexist to pass laws and give out incentives to hire women while men make up the major of the unemployed. Men have been hit hard by the 2008 crash. Not to mention 90% of the homeless people this country are men. When you look at most of the social programs their cater the needs of women. A woman can't even have the father of her children living under the same roof if she's collecting public assistance.

These are issues that need to be discussed nationwide. Instead of actually discussing these issues you would rather call me a sexist. Even though you'll never be able to articulate how anything that I said can be considered sexist or hateful toward women. The suffering of men/boys in the west is being dismissed. The needs of our boys specifically are being completely ignored. I think it's time that something be done about it. Hilary Clinton or no one on the left is going to do that. Rather that even discuss these issues leftist politicians would prefer to make an entire election about free birth control.

7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Or ones who can get away with like Polanski and Allen.

8. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

This is funny.....when Hillary remained silent on the whole mike brown shooting when it first began.....no one cared because she wasn't expected to run or be a leader anyway

Now that she's running, I'm sure some people will remember that

I think she chimed in eventually way after it happened...but still

10. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

She doesn't want to rock the boat. It will be more of the same. There are quite a few black congress members that will be silent as well. The same ones that didn't vote for Obama in 08....

Part of the problem

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Yeah that's what I gathered...unlike Obama, who goes balls deep every time a new situation occurs

There's that old saying that as a 'leader,' any decision is better than none