Sexual Harassment/Assault Scandals

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by ColiBreh1, Jul 7, 2017.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

2. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Fam, I peeped the comments section on FB. Women are up in arms over this. One chick said, "What y'all gon' do when you need her to cook you a meal?" Dudes toasted her.

One cat said women ain't cooked meals since 2013. So, he ain't missing nothing but the headaches. ...lol

Dudes started running costs analysis, projections and shit. Talking about how much money they'll save cause they don't have to buy dinner and gifts for her. And, how she'll have paid for herself in the first year. Like they're buying cars and shit. I'm in tears! ...lol

Bruh, check out the comments section. It's so fucking funny. There are dudes on there serious as hell. ...LOL!!!!!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  3. The Dark King

Fam its the mgtow affect. I get why a lot of dudes feel this way. If I ever found myself single again that's it for me I'm done unless I move out of the country. I honestly wish women would look at this the way they want us to look at gender issues related to them. If so many are talking about this maybe they should see there is real cause for concern here. It can't be dismissed as whiney men who can't get women when so many keep bringing up the same talking points. I personally struggle with the concept of us being equals and then being expected to take care of women. In the beginning of a "courtship" men are expected to shoulder most or all financial responsibility. Think about that? A woman wouldn't expect her friends to pay for her when they go out but if a total stranger doesn't its a strike against him. Even the metrics they use to decide whether or not we are a suitable mate boils down to having more resources and the ability to protect them. You can't blame men for asking what's in it for them especially when their focus is to remove their traditional expectations while maintaining ours. It's a lot easier and frankly makes more sense for men to go their own way. The minute they make these things robotic with a soothing voice bye bye dating.

4. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Sex robots mean humanity will be extinct soon. Don’t know if that’s a good plan. There seem to be a lot unwritten rules surrounding „dating“ on your side, like there’s some kind of hidden script people play by. I don’t really know that script too well as I have not dated an American before. I can say however that „going Dutch“ is very popular here (not just with the Dutch but with the Germans also), as is taking turns paying for things. I wouldn’t expect much of a guy I’m not in an actual relationship with. If we don’t know each other well and I don’t even know if I am interested in him any further I’d prefer to either pay my share or take turns picking the bills. I think otherwise it might create a situation whereby the man feels because of his financial investment in the woman he is now entitled to get something in return, I.e. something sexual or else feels cheated. And I wouldn’t want to be in a situation where implicitly I feel like I’m owing someone. Like this three date rule that people sometimes mention. Sounds to me in essence that three meals=sex?! Sorry but am harder to get than that. I think financial responsibility for each other really starts with living together. Everything before should be voluntary. I also think expectations should be reasonable. If I knew someone has the money and is not willing to spend any on me it comes across as he doesn’t really care about me, so I’ll get the message. If we are both students and don’t have money then I don’t expect him to cough out money he doesn’t have.
    What do you mean by giving consent is the new rule? You have to verbally ask her about every single thing you want to do? Is that realistic? 2 years ago on New Years Eve something happened that sort of traumatised us as a nation and subsequently led to the law being changed such that „no actually means no“. Before as a woman you had to bring evidence that you didn’t want the sexual act being done to you. Providing that evidence was so difficult that most rape cases were decided in favour of the accused. On that night 100s of young North African men from Germany and neighbouring nations gathered up on the place in front of the main train station, next to the famous Dome of Cologne. They basically group-groped, molested, raped every single woman that had to pass through that place between 10 pm and 2 am. Police was completely overwhelmed and couldn’t really do any damn thing to diffuse the situation. They had more or less occupied the whole place and it was this gang rape type of thing like they used to do on Tahir place in Kairo during the Arab spring. On the next day there were literally hundreds of accusations of rape, sexual, molestation, inappropriate behaviour and so on. Don’t know how many of those guys have been convicted but not many for sure. That caused a serious discussion about the security situation of the country, the law on sexual misconduct and the consequences of the influx of migrants.

5. The Dark King

Well if you noticed that's why I said if I ever find myself single again I'm dating outside the states because dating culture here doesn't fit my personality. Everything feels too transactional and the women I find attractive all around are in extreme short supply. I feel incredibly lucky like lottery lucky that I found my woman.
    As far as the consent thing goes its very confusing vs the no means no stance of my youth. It use to be clear a woman says no you stop end of story. Cool simple enough, no I'm reading about enthusiastic consent where even after the initial consent you as a guy are suppose to ask for permission several times through out the encounter because apparently women are now incapable of communicating discomfort or disinterest.
    As far as the sex robot meaning extinction I fully doubt that. Men also have a biological need to procreate, that's not going to stop just because they aren't going on dates. If anything romance will die and that's a great thing, it causes far more problems than necessary and when coupling people will be far more pragmatic which will lead to healthier longer lasting unions.
    Also I am happy to hear they cracked down sexual assault there, what you described is horrible and has no place in a civilized community.

6. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

A sex robot and an artificial womb would probably end human/human relationships.

7. meowkittenmeow

It was only a matter of time before someone mentioned Mgtow. I am still waiting for a red pill comment somewhere in here. I’m not judging, the world is going to shit fast. The matriarchy takes its toll after a while.

8. The Dark King

It needs to. We have no business being around each other for long periods of time everyone is fucking miserable and truly hates one another. I don't know how else to explain this world sometimes.

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

How do you ever get a break from people in NY? I like the outdoors. Shit would drive me insane.

10. The Dark King

Well the cool thing about the city is most times people are in a rush so you don't have to deal with them. The subway sucks though that's really rough

11. K

K Well-Known Member

Agreed. Which also may have a lot to do with his attitude about relationships too. He might feel differently if he were around people who were more relaxed in life.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

We can't run from technology. Without technology we are doomed to die. Dinosaurs anyone? We are stuck on a rock in space where most of the surface is saltwater and most of the atmosphere is nitrogen as well as all the many things can happen to us if we don't kill ourselves first by destroying this place. If we don't figure out how to create wormholes by harvesting all of the sun's energy we will inevitably become extinct. It's going to take technology, which is the application of science.

If we don't learn how to move off this rock into the galaxy, we're fucked anyway.

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Exactly

14. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Well said.

15. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I don't think human/human relationships are doomed, I don't think romance is doomed. I'am in a loving relationship as Im sure some are on here. Look, misandrist has obviously taken over this movement and has created more misandrist. I almost forgot about that other reach of "enthusiastic consent" they are now trying to use that if a woman doesn't give enthusiastic consent then you sexually assaulted or coerced her. These misandrist are putting fear in these women and it's going to fuck up their dating life and especially their sex life. The ones that are already in relationships I'm calling it right now, they are fucking hypocrites. Because as we have seen with Catherine Zeta-Jones and Amy Smart, when their own man is accused of it they will defend him and it's no longer "just believe women."

People(both women and men.) are seeing the problems that exist within this movement and they are distancing themselves from it, especially with this latest story on Aziz Ansari. We have seen the french women that formed a group coming out against #MeToo. The Nelly video that came out does not show her being pushed off the bus nor do you see any money being thrown at her as she alleged, instead you see her in the back of the video arguing with someone on the bus before leaving.

It's unfortunate, but your just going to have to choose a side, but the good thing about it is the other side don't have misandrist and are able to be powerful women and stand up against sexual misbehavior without quickly judging situations out of fear. That is the side my GF is on, that is the side most of the women in my family is on.

16. meowkittenmeow

Nope, I live in the kind of setting you are talking about. And I still agree with him.

17. The Dark King

Who says I'm not? We are different tiers when it comes to dating and like a lot of women I think you lack the empathy to in some areas to relate to what men experience in dating. Its not your challenge so its easy to dismiss.

18. samson1701

Ha, I'm the total opposite. I love people watching. I'm at peace when I'm alone in a crowded area. The more prople the better. I'll just find me a spot to post up and let life happen.

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

For me it depends on the setting. A beach bar is a good spot to chill, mingle and do some people watching. The university is too.

For me options is key. I don't want to not be able to find a less crowded spot. Mid sized cities and their suburbs suit me just fine. I'd take Sandiego over LA. The Ale house at Pacific beach is a good place to find me if I'm in So Cal. It would be better if it was on the actual sand but its still my type of place to chill.

20. samson1701

Man will always build a better mouse trap.

I'm starting to think women should actually be a bit worried. I thought guys were just bullshiting around with this sex doll stuff. But, they are serious and they're young. I remember when meeting someone through an online personal was for losers who couldn't meet potential romantic partners the "regular" way. Now, it's as normal as sunshine and rain. I truly believe that fucking sex dolls will be common place in a few years and it will be totally acceptable for guys because it will make practical sense for them. And, because men won't be so worried about women's opinions (they know they can easily get safe, no-hassle, sex at home)it won't be embarrassing to them in the least.

To some extent, and I'm going to sound like a dick here, but women think they have more to offer than they actually do for many, many men.

Most men don't really want emotional attachments. All most guys nesd is work, a few long time friends, his hobbies, sex and that's about it. They don't care about emotional attachments. Don't need them, Don't want them.

But, they end up having them as a consequence of needing sex. The more time you spend with a woman sexually, if you're reasonably compatible, you're going to develop feellings for that woman. Well, remove the motivation to get sex and you remove the need for a relationship for a lot of men.

Hopefully, I'm wrong. But, I don't think I am.