Sexual Harassment/Assault Scandals

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by ColiBreh1, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Question on the side, how do you know you made more than your male counterpart? Is it something you can just talk about openly?

2. K

K Well-Known Member

Because in my positions I knew how much everyone made. No, it wasn't something that was common knowledge or ever talked about.

There are different industries where it is common/public knowledge though for the most part - government, grocery stores, some health care, some non-profits, etc. Those are jobs where information is posted, even at higher levels.

3. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Less interaction saves us from each other. Conflict only arises when we interact young Jedi

5. The Dark King

Agreed. Listen up young bucks take that trip to Germany you can clean up with minimal effort apparently. Weird because you guys have some gorgeous women.

6. The Dark King

Oh just like how we use to hunt and gather for thousands of years? Whens the last time you hunted your food or got water from a stream? You updated your methods.

7. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

LOL. Truth to it! Just that American accent alone and some basic flirting skills (which apparently you guys are all born with) will be enough to score the goal.
    Seriously if I tell you how many „dates“ I have had in my life you will cry on my behalf. And I dare say I’m not that ugly. In fact if I were single based on the info on this forum I’d book my flight to the US immediately so I can also have all these guys breaking a leg to get me;-)

8. The Dark King

The annoying thing is a lot people complaining ignore nuance and think a man is just handing out bigger checks to men because they're men. I earn more than some of my female colleagues because I don't have kids to go home to so I can work longer I can do more research I don't have the same time restraints. Also for me personally I'm passionate about what I do and I think certain fields attract more passionate men than women. Even if its just the passion of making money. For many women I've worked with salary is just a bragging right after a point or just a functional thing. As we speak there is some young trader researching till his eyes get dry because he wants a Tesla and a summer rental in the Hamptons so he can have a shot at women he's been fantasizing about since hs.
    There's different incentives which create different drives. That's why I think women are better entrepreneurs especially moms. I've had clients who've made 250k selling shit on EBay out of pure boredom or the knowledge they have kids to raise but not a bunch of time to work for someone else so they figure out the side hustle. Biggest side hustler in the game is a single mom with rent due.

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

So you live in a cave? That's working out for you? If so, good for you.

Meanwhile, how does robot pussy fix all the racial/ideological/religious fuckery that humans will still cling to to find reasons to shit on each other?

10. The Dark King

Like you said that accent would have dudes drooling especially black men who don't normally have access to white women like you. A hot accent gets me half way there lol.
    Now I'm curious how many dates?

11. The Dark King

Like I said less interaction less problems. I never said problems would cease to exist

12. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

We got problems now because individuals don't interact. That's humanity's biggest problem in a nutshell.

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

They would have to compete some kind of way. These robots have jobs and their own money. They also have different personalities based on their experiences.

14. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Basically.

15. K

K Well-Known Member

Ok but if the govt was running them ....couldn't they program them to engage whoever based on whatever the programmer chooses? Wouldn't it be in the govt (or whatever co owns/programs them) to go after whatever that particular govt/co sees as currency?

16. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

That's all apart of the bubble I was talking about. A lot of people in the world still hunt and gather to feed their families, and a lot of those same people make the man/woman thing work just fine. Offline and out of the moral cesspool of liberal media (all media and Hollywood actually) male/female interactions are as good as they've always been.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  17. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Lol, If one of these misandrist women create or is at the head of the creation of these androids that thing will probably break your arm off if you touch her in the slightest.

18. darkcurry

They blew this out of proportion. It was really simple. She agreed to do it for peanuts, he didn't. If she would've agreed to do it for a lot of money it wouldn't have even been a story.

19. darkcurry

I don't think romance is going to die out, I don't think human interaction is going to die out along with sexual interaction. You are just going to have people separating themselves from certain type of people. You are going to have the sane and the insane. Unfortunately your going to have to choose a side. But that is how humanity has devolved once politics entered into human life. Political "leaders" force you to choose a side against your own fellow human beings under fear of what that other political "leader" will do to you. When it doesn't matter if they are a democrat or a republican neither one of them does things to unite people they just cater to their party and does things to offend the other side. Humanity is socially condition to despise each other by race, gender, class, ect. But not everyone believes and falls for it.

But I'm getting side tracked back to the story. People are often hypocrites, the same women going overboard with this #Metoo movement will do (If they haven't already.) something hypocritical. I already seen some entertainment news anchor talking about how cute some male star's butt was,(I think it was Zach Efron.) Justin Timberlake's new song and video is a hit with a lot of women. I guarantee you the 50 shades of Grey third movie coming out soon will still be a big hit with audiences, celebrities and the media.

The sane will separate themselves from the insane and that's a good thing, because while they descend the rest of us will be strong enough to survive.

20. K

K Well-Known Member

It reminds me of the old movie Sleeper. They had a sex machine thing and robots and some people were on the outside/underground. Which of course has always been and always be the case. There are those who go with whatever the mainstream is doing at the moment, and those who do not. To listen to people on the internet, you would think there is only ONE way of living and everyone does things the same. There are still huge numbers of people who don't even use the internet, or other devices. GASP there are even tons of people without smart phones!