Horror movies with IR elements

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Young Herschel, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I have been meaning to make this thread for days now but work prevented me from getting to it sooner. Please feel free to contribute any Horror movies or even Thriller/Suspense movies with IR content in them for the forum to enjoy!!

Crawlspace

Monster House

7 Deadly Sins

Most likely to die

Nocturne

Antisocial

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
  2. Young Herschel

^^^ Texas Chainsaw Unrated (2013)

House of Wax (2005)

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

CandyMan

Ghost Ship

Deep In The Darkness

The Watcher

Bird Box

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Legion

Legion New Member

Could you please mention the couples that are involved?

5. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

I wonder if there any IR Horror movies in 80s and 90s!!

6. darkcurry

The ones I mentioned are all lead by an IR couple except Ghost Ship.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Young Herschel

Candyman 3: Feast of Flesh is it?? The one with Donna D'erico from "Baywatch" I had forgotten about thanks for the reminder!!! I'm worried the Jordan Peele reboot will omit any substantial IR based on the trailer (SMDH)

8. Young Herschel

There definitely are @hunterkil

"Candyman 3" was from the late '90s I believe. There must be more so we just need to dig and remember lol.

9. Young Herschel

I once bought "Ghost Ship" back in 2003 while in D.C. Did not remember it having a memorable IR element while watching it at Anderson Hall in American University. I do remember nearly hosting a cute little Asian Frosh (with an Olympic caliber physique) to watch it with me :)

10. Young Herschel

That's a tall ask . . . do you want specific names of characters or even the thesbians who portrayed them??

Like I actually owned "Ghost Ship" but truly did not recall it having IR content . . . let alone who was who.

Spoilers for this old ass 17 year old movie . . .

Just a murderous mess about a little white girl who got beheaded by the trap the killers set to kill everyone.

11. darkcurry

It was sexy scene with the Ghost Francesca and Greer
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. Young Herschel

Could you please post some YouTube trailers for these movies?

13. darkcurry

Another one that came out in '18 called They Remain with William Jackson Harper

14. Young Herschel

Could you please @darkcurry post the trailers for:

"Most Likely to Die"

"Some Kind of Hate"

"Antisocial"

15. darkcurry

@Young Herschel I gotchu bro.

That girl Grace Phipps from Some Kind Of Hate, I seen her somewhere else before. I can't remember what it was though.

16. Young Herschel

Thanks bro :)!!

That movie was JUST what a brotha was looking for as far as cute white girls and I didn't know the Blonde or the Brunette but both could get it lol. "Some Kind of Hate" was a nice Friday late night find on Amazon this summer during the Covid quarantine. I'm hoping Amazon and Tubi continue to buy and broadcast these Horror flicks with IR content this month and onwards

17. Young Herschel

Tubi has done it again lol :). I just turned on the Tubi app on my Vizio home theatre and went to browse . . . BAM!!!!

First recommended movie is a horror flick with IR content: The Eve. I will be back with a review after its over. Looks good so far now.

18. darkcurry

19. Young Herschel

Back again with a couple new finds in the Horror category for us: "Starlight" and "Kingdom Come". There is an unrated version of the former on rental but I haven't seen it so I cannot judge. I am still happy with the regular version on Amazon about a black kid at a diverse high school graduation party (he is biracial) and then he runs to the 7-11 and meets a creepy guy who . . . well no spoilers but the party has some cute girls and on the way back he accidently hits a woman who he later learns is his favorite young country music star but she so high and messed up he couldn't recognize her until he took her back with him and cleaned her up. "Kingdom Come" is much, much darker and really surprised me with its plot twists!!! I won't risk saying more than there is adult content, nudity and death

20. Young Herschel

@darkcurry could you post the trailers for these two Prime Video horror flicks: "Kingdom Come" & "Starlight??